Anyone doing yoga?

Donut

Just wondering if any one doing yoga? I just bought a 12 sessions of yoga and going to select the type of yoga.

Any advise?

↡ Advertisement

Just wondering if any one doing yoga? I just bought a 12 sessions of yoga and going to select the type of yoga.

Any advise?

I read a yoga book. Does that count ? [:p]

Supercharged

anyway, went ahead for a few lessons liao.

the immediate benefits are my joints and back bone are more straighten and flexible, which i think its a good thing.

the bad thing is in the process of doing all the positions, you will be screaming in pain. [laugh]

over long term, you will feel that your joints are more mobile and you can reach further. Your body will slowly adapt and get conditioned. As you aged, you loose your flexibility. Yoga can contain and improve this aspect.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Community Centre conduct such classes at a very affordable price. Something like $70-$80 for 12 lesson.

Taught by MILF [lipsrsealed]

My yoga also taught by MILF. in fact she not even that old yet, but sibei cute and good looking. I always kena distracted

My yoga also taught by MILF. in fact she not even that old yet, but sibei cute and good looking. I always kena distracted

Luckily this is not a breakdance class... Otherwise you can do a top spin stunt.... albeit spin on your didi... [laugh]

NO wonder floor got "donut".