Any recomendation for Robot cleaner??

Tigershark1976

Came across some robot vacumn cleaner and wonder any MCFers use it before. The price is not cheap (min $800) and I do not want another white elephant added to my storeroom.... Pls share your experience and better still, if you have any good deal for such gadget..

↡ Advertisement

Came across some robot vacumn cleaner and wonder any MCFers use it before. The price is not cheap (min $800) and I do not want another white elephant added to my storeroom.... Pls share your experience and better still, if you have any good deal for such gadget..

I'm looking at one of those robo-cleaner too and from research online, apparently LG roboking 3.0 and irobot romba 780 are the best right now, samsung 8895 is having good review too, so between these 3 would be my choice.

There's a thread in 2012 back about this topic.

There are positive reviews generally for the irobots. most people have that or the samsung.

I'm looking to get one too when i get my place.

Edited by Lala81

I have the Samsung Navibot and frankly I prefer the human with vacuum cleaner better. It does the job better.

haha i also prefer human. but no time lol

which model are you using now? i'm thinking about the SR8895 model, seem like not bad with all the review online.

Not the latest one. The one before that.

Turbocharged

i think before u get the irobot vacuum cleaner, see if your cleaning area is suitable for such cleaning process. minimalist style would suit this best. if your area is messy with lotsa furniture and decorative fixtures or uneven flooring, then it may not be useful.

I got my 550 from this seller. They are parallel importer, so cheaper than the official authorise seller..

Good after sales service too, wcome down settle the problem fast when i make the complaint on power supply.. Change to a higher ampere one..

http://autovacstore.com/autovacstore

Anothing about the roomba, if you don't use it for a couple of weeks, use use, the battery can get completely discharge. That's when the official charger won't have the ampere rating to charge, need the more powerful one.

Edited by Ender

I have iRobot, Roomba and Scooba. No white elephant, everyday working, sweeping ad vacuuming.

Scooba is the one that washes the floor, every weekend will clean the floors.

heng i check it out in MCF.... didnt know that there are so many cheaper options!!!

Buy from US is 110V, need to convert the charger to 220V.

I have the I robot for 2yr already, it's good , the biggest set back for me is that it's a pain to remove the dirt n hair that trapped in the roller, end of the day, I fel it's better to use an ordinary vacuum cleaner where you can just throw the dirt bags after few vacuuming

I have iRobot, Roomba and Scooba. No white elephant, everyday working, sweeping ad vacuuming.

Scooba is the one that washes the floor, every weekend will clean the floors.

MO, which is better if u only want to buy one?

↡ Advertisement