Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
198 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

Xiaobravo
  • Xiaobravo
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have recently noticed the increased presence of this small Italian family.
Fiat brand was labelled unreliable but till date, after 2yrs of ownership, I beg to differ.
I have waves of gesture on the road from ferocious Bravos & hot looking Puntos.
Anyone booked a new Bravo despite the hike in COE?
Hope to see more joining our family wub.gif
Ciao

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

Kenomi
  • Premium member
    Kenomi
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

this model been around since 2007 I believe, am interested in getting one but will rather wait for the newer model to come out.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Observer
  • Premium member
    Observer
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

lol ferocious bravos hot looking plutos? nlol

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

Kenomi
  • Premium member
    Kenomi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

beauty in the eyes of beholder? haha...

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

Observer
  • Premium member
    Observer
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

it is indeed good looking..but to the extent of attracting waves of gestures? lol

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Cwinedine
  • Premium member
    Cwinedine
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Its most bang for buck car in my honest opinion
Cheap road tax & insurance...
Moderate maintainence...
Doesn't drink as much as I expect it to for a 1.3ton car...
Superb pick-up and very torquey for a 1.4t car..

wub.gif

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

Kenomi
  • Premium member
    Kenomi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Bravo maintainence is not cheap given all the feedback I gathered from owners of the vehicle.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

Cwinedine
  • Premium member
    Cwinedine
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Bravo maintainence is not cheap given all the feedback I gathered from owners of the vehicle.

U must know where to buy the parts and where to go service
If you go back to their authorised dealer..errrmmmm...beware then laugh.gif

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

Mightymito
  • Mightymito
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ohmy.gif increased presence? fiat only sold 24 cars last year laugh.gif

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

Xiaobravo
  • Xiaobravo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I supposed more from resale market.
Seldom see Fiat otr before but recently tend to see almost everyday.
When I said wave gesture, I meant a friendly wave from fellow Fiat drivers.
But some just look straight sleep.gif

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

Gwensilvz
  • Gwensilvz
    1st Gear
    Author Image

it's a great 2nd hand car to buy! considering the OMV, depreciation, etc, it's the most wu hua one! You're paying the same for probably an altis but you get
- higher OMV
- kick-ass pick up and top speed. can easily overtake even 2.0l cars and I was able to be on par with the basic model cayenne and close up the gap with wrx at top speed up north.
- cheap road tax
- cheap maintenance. Having owned Vios and WRX before, servicing (even major) cost is comparable with Vios.
- Made in Italy
- Comes with the option of panoramic roof

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Picanto

it's a great 2nd hand car to buy! considering the OMV, depreciation, etc, it's the most wu hua one! You're paying the same for probably an altis but you get
- higher OMV
- kick-ass pick up and top speed. can easily overtake even 2.0l cars and I was able to be on par with the basic model cayenne and close up the gap with wrx at top speed up north.
- cheap road tax
- cheap maintenance. Having owned Vios and WRX before, servicing (even major) cost is comparable with Vios.
- Made in Italy

altis is more reliable than any other fiat models

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

Gwensilvz
  • Gwensilvz
    1st Gear
    Author Image

i agree in terms of the selespeed transmission. just like VW first few batches of DSG.

but there's always manual version! more power, more fun!

other than transmission issue, other parts are just normal wear and tear and i doubt there are any issues with the 1.4 turbocharged engine so far

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Mightymito
  • Mightymito
    5th Gear
    Author Image

the bravo is 155bhp, comparable to a 2L NA and 230NM torque, comparable to a 2.4L NA. And with high omv ... how to compare to altis.

For a second hand 'hot' car, I think its the best bang for the buck

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes the T-JET model is fun with manual transmission.
The stock ride is a bit 'soft' for my liking but will do better with enhanced suspension.
Maintenance is as comparable to any nippon rides with information gathered from the local fiat forum.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

PorkChong
  • PorkChong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

- higher OMV
- cheap road tax
- Made in Italy

bro,probably the cayenne and wrx don't bother to play with you la.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Jujitsuka
  • Premium member
    Jujitsuka
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I'm looking to upgrade from my Fiat GP to Bravo too.
Those who are interested to work in the leading steel fabrication manufacturer in Singapore and around the region, kindly drop me a PM. Thanks!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Xiaobravo
  • Xiaobravo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I'm looking to upgrade from my Fiat GP to Bravo too.

What for? Try the Guilietta or Mito, since u want to change your ride.
I would give Alfa a shot, wont try Fiat again.
Not that its bad but there is always something better laugh.gif

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear
    Author Image

What for? Try the Guilietta or Mito, since u want to change your ride.
I would give Alfa a shot, wont try Fiat again.
Not that its bad but there is always something better laugh.gif

same engine , different look only .

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Keavze
  • Premium member
    Keavze
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

imho, altis is just a car, Bravo is THE CAR! happy.gif

FZR150->CBR400->R1100R->R1150RT->Charade->Civic->Legacy->Bravo->RX8

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Fiat Bravo

Fiat Bravo  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mujilim  |  Neutral Newbie

This 1.4 t Tjet with paronamic roof car has good package

This car got styling and character, the interior reflects it. Feel good. The exterior look inherits fiat sporty look, my got leather seat which felt luxurious. The dual panaromic roof useful for sightseeing drives and add to the sporty feel.... » Read More

Fiat Bravo

Fiat Bravo  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Holee0598  |  Neutral Newbie

Unreliable, poor after sale service and poor resale value car I have ever owned!

Bought this car in year 2010 when the COE value was not too high. After two weeks of driving, my car engine suddenly stalled in the middle of the road. Went back to agent, they said one of the fuel sensor is faulty and it was replaced immedia... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Fiat Bravo

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users