Fiat Bravo

Xiaobravo

Turbocharged

My friend claim his Flat Bravo 80,000 major servicing at the agent costs $2,000, which I doubt is so expensive .

Is this true?

Not sure about agent charges, I used to drive Fiat GP.

80k did the timing belt and water system, came out to 800+ in non AD workshop.

So for agent, sounds about plausible. Did he replace brake pads?

My friend claim his Flat Bravo 80,000 major servicing at the agent costs $2,000, which I doubt is so expensive .

Is this true?

• Praise 2

Hi guys, am thinking of getting a 2008 tjet manual. Did a search and found that this car quite reliable but my mechanic advised me against it commenting parts availability and problematic. Can someone advise if its a reliable car and repair or svc costs ?

Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Can try Alfa Sportivo at Sin Ming? The manager/partner drives a grey Fiat Bravo. Have sent my Bravo there for the last 1.5 years for regular service. Needs to change rubber parts due to our heat (or if u park under sun). Engine mounts and suspension changed as previous owner likes to drive it hard.

Ok.. thanks alot. So overall still a good and fun car to drive ? Fiatforum seems to be down

Hi all,

I'm the first owner of a Bravo T-jet manual for almost 7 years. There's never a dull moment in this car and I'm enjoying myself every time I drive. Just drop a gear and feel your car pull .. 

Take good care of this car and it will take care of you.

This car has also proved to be functional, its been through so much with me:

My wedding car

driving to KL and touring with the fiat forumers

fetching my new-born baby home from hospital

boot for stroller or my foldable full frame mountain bike

Also met a lot of car enthusiastics and fun ppl from the fiat group and whatsapp chats ... 

This is more than a car to me ... its already a lifestyle that I'm addicted, and reluctant to change.

Wow great to hear that bro ! Seems i have made a right choice. Will be going down to test drive the car later and if all goes well will be a Fiat driver next week. Thanks thanks

after a long flirt with BMW, i am tempted to go back where I started too.. looking at stick shifts panda and bravo. 

anyone checked out the bravos at TTS? 

I test drove one blue manual bravo... it was in a pretty bad shape. Turbo doesnt seem to kick in and whole car vibrated when accelerated.

I have been driving Bravo for 2 years+ and so far no big hiccups although read many complains on reliability of the gearbox and selespeed problem. 

I'm contemplating of changing my Peugeot 308 to a bravo multiair 1.4M:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=588153&APPS=1

Anyone know the owner? Any thoughts on this particular car? I'm sick and tired of my Peugeot cuz of the monthly 'dates' with workshop so I really hope this would not be a let down.

Fiat is not much better than the french... be careful! 

Ok.. thanks alot. So overall still a good and fun car to drive ? Fiatforum seems to be down

Not bravo but i drove a gp many years ago. It had its usual flaws, error warning light, etc but i miss it. I owned many cars before that but i only understand the term 'fun car to drive' when i drove the gp. Really. Everytime when about to enter the car I felt a slight excitement.

Hey all,

My Bravo has a year left to go. Looking at renewing, but also looking to buy some spare parts from others planning to scrap theirs - the yards don't have stock yet.

WhatsApp group still active?

Best wishes!