Cost to respray, knock panel on car door and fender?

Ev0lutionz

Hi guys, how much does it cost to repair the above? Car model, 2009 Hyundai Avante.. would 1.5k suffice? Or too much? If worse comes to worse, change door how much? Light dent but deep scratch in the paint work, so i guess need to respray the whole door?

↡ Advertisement

You should be able to repaint the whole car in the same colour at that price.

If you're not too fussed about non matching colours then just do the damaged panel.

Doesn't look that serious at all. Your budget should more than cover it. If the paint condition of the rest of your car is decent, there should be no problem in color matching. As previous bro said, $1.5k can probably spray the whole car...

bro maybe you should look for a trusted car dealer. They can always get a better price compared to us going in ourselves.

hahaha..........you very funny [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, how much does it cost to repair the above? Car model, 2009 Hyundai Avante.. would 1.5k suffice? Or too much? If worse comes to worse, change door how much? Light dent but deep scratch in the paint work, so i guess need to respray the whole door?

Honestly 1.5k already overkill. That price is enough to respray your whole car for the same colour and include repairing the damage. You can pm for contacts :)

I think 500 - 700 should be enough to fix your predicament. Perhaps you might wanna use the remaining $$$ to get a real BBK instead of brembo covers. IMO, it cheapens and spoil the whole look of the car.

Cheap brands like kiddo and XYZ should be within that range.

400-500.

My colleague dozed off and her Avante 2011 suffer the same fate as U.

Repair from front bumper, fender, 2nos door and back bumper. All-in-all cost 400(Special price). Somewhere near AMK Ind Park 2 Blk 5035.

Spray only affected area. Got one shop charge 800 for the above job at Toh Guan. Really [knife] .

mine have lotsa deep scratches extending from the driver's door to the part of passenger door. And 2 dents. :( Knocking and respraying would done the job i hope??

post-125730-1360993267_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, virgin post here. I just got hit by a motorcyclist who scratched my right rear door as attached above. Any idea how much does it take to repair the damages? I drive a suzuki swift sports. Thanks in advance for the advices.

PS sorry have to crash this post as not enough post counts

↡ Advertisement