• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 75 praises

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, I got some items no longer in use to my kids so planning to give away for free to anybody who need it more than me.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sorry still haven't resized photo so pls wait..am trying now thanks. .

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

2013_01_06_22.45.15.png

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

2013_01_06_22.43.09.png

Attached Thumbnails

• 2013_01_06_22.44.25.png

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

2013_01_06_22.44.50.png

I got 10 of this..

Pls pm me and self collect at Hougang. .

Thanks for reading smile.gif

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

just PM u for the 2nd & 3rd items

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:15 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hello I digging my old grave...

This year got 2 things to give

img20171215_141647.jpg

My youngest is alr 5yrs old so not in use anymore, still in good condition, no torn or stain.. pls for someone who will use it..

img20171215_141718.jpg
img20171215_141756.jpg

Not a top brand item but still useable and in top condition...used it for less than 10 times..

Not for sales, for gift, for anyone who need and want..

Edited by Camrytron, 15 December 2017 - 02:22 PM.

serenade, Mustank, Lala81, Beehive3783, Atonchia, Adrianli, VenomMX and 1 other member praised this

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:08 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hello I digging my old grave...

This year got 2 things to give

attachicon.gifimg20171215_141647.jpg

My youngest is alr 5yrs old so not in use anymore, still in good condition, no torn or stain.. pls for someone who will use it..

attachicon.gifimg20171215_141718.jpg
attachicon.gifimg20171215_141756.jpg

Not a top brand item but still useable and in top condition...used it for less than 10 times..

Not for sales, for gift, for anyone who need and want..

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
Nobody want my giveaways items?
Mustank praised this

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I would have loved to get the toy bike from you ...but my son was not born in 2013 yet...

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:30 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

good thread! will post here if any kids' stuff... 

Toyota Sienta 2009, Toyota Sienta 2017

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I would have loved to get the toy bike from you ...but my son was not born in 2013 yet...

Oh The bike long gone..

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

good thread! will post here if any kids' stuff...

Not just kids stuff lah...anything in good condition but no more use to yourself can always pass on to next person in need mah...

Remember anything is welcome except your mother in law...

I know jamesc will be happy if someone want his mother in law 😁
BanCoe, Buadongdong, Jamesc and kdash praised this

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:03 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not just kids stuff lah...anything in good condition but no more use to yourself can always pass on to next person in need mah...

Remember anything is welcome except your mother in law...

I know jamesc will be happy if someone want his mother in law ð

thanks bro.

must ask Jamesc if he wants to post his MIL pic here 😂😂😂
Camrytron and Jamesc praised this
Toyota Sienta 2009, Toyota Sienta 2017

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Things, give, away

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users