Which is the most affordable/ reliable SUV

Meanmachine

Like to find out which SUV is considered most reliable & affordable car ( used car can drive 6-8years till scrap )

a) XC90

b) BMWX3

c) Kia Sportage

d) RX350 Lexus

Any brother/s driving one . . . What to look out for ( maintenance/ repairs and after sale service )

Kam xia !

↡ Advertisement

One of my friend bought used lexus within one month gearbox problem, another colleague of mine also bought the new rx went back workshop three times because of starting and ignition problem.

So u decide...

Like to find out which SUV is considered most reliable & affordable car ( used car can drive 6-8years till scrap )

a) XC90

b) BMWX3

c) Kia Sportage

d) RX350 Lexus

Any brother/s driving one . . . What to look out for ( maintenance/ repairs and after sale service )

Kam xia !

The 4 you picked really wide ranging..

I happen to have tested all 4 as I have been driving SUV for 6 years

In terms of affordability, I suppose Sportage is clear winner and some used units now come with 5 years C&C warranty though I am not sure about reliability beyond the 5 years

In terms of reliability, I reckon Lexus and XC90 cos I still see the previous generation RX300 quite a lot on the roads. This current XC90 is into its 12th year already..

X3 is overpriced in my opinion. Less features but cost more.. They really selling "sheer driving pleasure"

By the way, I am contemplating selling my Murano, do compare it against RX350 and share what you think

No obligations

Not sure about reliability, but I like the look and specs of the Mazda CX 5.

Minus the smiley grill, everything is alright with CX5!

↡ Advertisement