Singpost courier dishonesty with incredibly lousy service

Cerano

our garment said privatization improves efficiency.

look at our transport and mail delivery service...what efficiency are they talking about????

↡ Advertisement

Tell me about it...my area punggol the same bugger postman also dont bother knock...just put around at tge door...few times happened and tgat day i went down at the sengkang to retrieve saw my friend queing...freaking long...n saw both our slips same signaturr n randomly mostly same signature for many that are queuing...i complained bigvtime n in the end the managet from the jalan kayu basr or domething had to come down with the driver to ecplain.... Knns n if u go saturday worst seh

yeah... their bloody postman always drop my mail in my neighbour's mailbox and this nice neighbour always walk over to my house to return the mail to me... and i also get other ppl's mail... within 3 years countless of time..

Twincharged

The postman for my area also does the same thing. Always open the door and wait but then get the failed delivery notice in the letterbox. Mail also always deliver wrongly. Have lost quite a few letters and received some of my neighbors letters already.

Once my Mum just heard a single knock on the door and she opened the door and see a SingPost slip at my gate for my registered mail........ [furious]

Speaking about post, i still have not received the new dbs ibanking token and got an sms yesterday saying my old one will have limited access from the 14th onwards. So i called dbs to check when i will be getting the new token and it seems that is was sent in august but i've seen no sign of it.

Anyways the nice lady from dbs told me that they'll mail another one to me. I told her i don't trust singpost anymore so if by middle of next week i don't get it then i'll go down to a dbs branch to get it in person.

My grandmother was at home when singpost delivered a parcel. So she was supposed to sign but she doesn't speak English and the postman just decided not to let her sign and gave her the failed to deliver slip.

How rubbish is that? I've had parcels from UPS, FedEx, DHL delivered with her signing for it with no problems but our local post always has the most problems. So wherever possible, I always make sure I don't use singpost.

same thing happened to me, I always buy things online. There was a several occation where my wife was at home. house door open big big (only the metal gate was closed) n they can simply leave a slip in my letter box n tell me that obody at home... complain liao also no use, same thing happen..

Not to defend them or anything but here in Aus, they do not carry the parcel with them, the PO will just give them a slip to put in the mailbox as its not possible for them to lug all the parcels in their tiny moped or trolley.

Perhaps its the same with Singpost? Which is why some of you have good experience and some have bad ones? Those with a van or car will be able to carry all the parcels to deliver whereas the others do not have the ability to carry anything more than mails?

Last night, received the Singpost notice in the letter box, saying failed delivery. Asked to collect the item at Post Office the next day. Funny thing is my mum + maid were at home, and notice where delivery man supposed to sign was left blank. Talk about service :(

So far, my encounter with Singpost is ok. The delivery man always leave the failed delivery slip at my door. The delivery man is actually a short indian lady, very frenly one. She will knock a few times. If anyone home sure to hear it.

The speedpost guys even better, if no one home, they call my mobile. Either I go to the guy's house(who stay ard my area too) or he tell me he will leave it at the post office.

But I dont understand why my place Sembawang but when collect :

1) Registered Article, post office is Yishun Cineplex, Yishun

2) Speedpost, post office is Sun Plaza, Sembawang

Why like that??? I prefer Sun Plaza, cos less ppl and no insurance ppl pull u go listen to them and no Singpost staff walking ard selling u mentos instead of helping their other staff sorting out enquiries!!!

Not to defend them or anything but here in Aus, they do not carry the parcel with them, the PO will just give them a slip to put in the mailbox as its not possible for them to lug all the parcels in their tiny moped or trolley.

Perhaps its the same with Singpost? Which is why some of you have good experience and some have bad ones? Those with a van or car will be able to carry all the parcels to deliver whereas the others do not have the ability to carry anything more than mails?

Post man or lady rides a bicycle or motorbike for small package items. For larger items, the guys driving the van will do the delivery.

let say i buy something from amazon but i get amazon to deliver. amazon want to get ah kow ah meow to send me my playboy magazines i dont care :D i dont receive, i press "didnt receive parcel" button. amazon gives me back my marnie and those chaps can fap over those mags :D i do it enough time, amazon wont engage singpost anymore :D

↡ Advertisement