Singpost courier dishonesty with incredibly lousy service

Cerano

a post lady attends my block, comes everyday zhun around lunch time for registered mail delivery.

i've noticed then she do the mailboxes afterwards.

on few occasions i just missed out the delivery i can still find her around the neighbourhood.

when i had to collect from post office, queue were never long, perhaps because i always collect early.

i suppose i'm quite lucky.

↡ Advertisement

This is what happens when you try to do many things with limited resources.

And they also impose KPI on their contractors...so when the contractors fail to meet the KPI...they get creative to avoid begin penalise.

IMHO....they should have a main core of own staff to manage their load and contractors is to support...not the other way around.

Moral of the story...dun have such a big head...dun wear such a big hat.

let say i buy something from amazon but i get amazon to deliver. amazon want to get ah kow ah meow to send me my playboy magazines i dont care :D i dont receive, i press "didnt receive parcel" button. amazon gives me back my marnie and those chaps can fap over those mags :D i do it enough time, amazon wont engage singpost anymore :D

they refund you the money and the next moment, the magazine arrived and you had it free! i know such trick :angry: :angry:

Not to defend them or anything but here in Aus, they do not carry the parcel with them, the PO will just give them a slip to put in the mailbox as its not possible for them to lug all the parcels in their tiny moped or trolley.

Perhaps its the same with Singpost? Which is why some of you have good experience and some have bad ones? Those with a van or car will be able to carry all the parcels to deliver whereas the others do not have the ability to carry anything more than mails?

The whole point of registered mail or courier service is to ensure delivery and receivance of the item. If we have to go down to collect then hell we may as well go collect from the person itself.

The whole point of registered mail or courier service is to ensure delivery and receivance of the item. If we have to go down to collect then hell we may as well go collect from the person itself.

i always opt out for registered mail if i purchase something online (something not expensive), if the item is small enough, the postman will put inside the mail box, if too big, he may try to knock at my door (provided he has the time).

but for important mail like legal document or something, then even registered also cannot trust the item been change hand so many time, use a courier.

This is what happens when you try to do many things with limited resources.

And they also impose KPI on their contractors...so when the contractors fail to meet the KPI...they get creative to avoid begin penalise.

IMHO....they should have a main core of own staff to manage their load and contractors is to support...not the other way around.

Moral of the story...dun have such a big head...dun wear such a big hat.

Secondly they have an incompetent service team on the team. Only capable of going round and round with no clear resolution.

Plus they always promise to call but never do investigate.

They lost a surface parcel of mine containing a laptop to china. Up till today i dont know where it is.

I am tempted to write in to the papers about this

i always opt out for registered mail if i purchase something online (something not expensive), if the item is small enough, the postman will put inside the mail box, if too big, he may try to knock at my door (provided he has the time).

but for important mail like legal document or something, then even registered also cannot trust the item been change hand so many time, use a courier.

Agreed. I typically ship items using DHL or fedex because i have my corporate accounts with them under my company and i just arrange and they put it on my tab. No fussy work or worries very responsible too.

This time i had no choice as it was an item from a local merchant. Dhl doesnt do local

Secondly they have an incompetent service team on the team. Only capable of going round and round with no clear resolution.

They lost a surface parcel of mine containing a laptop to china. Up till today i dont know where it is.

All the postal services are the same.. i am still waiting on a DVD and a book from 2009 [bigcry] think its been around the world a few times

they refund you the money and the next moment, the magazine arrived and you had it free! i know such trick :angry: :angry:

oh come'on! how can i be considered to have receive the magazines when i couldnt even turn the pages! [laugh]:D[laugh]

oh come'on! how can i be considered to have receive the magazines when i couldnt even turn the pages! [laugh]:D[laugh]

i happen to get 2 refund (after 1 month) but then the item still arrived one month later [laugh] [laugh]

i happen to get 2 refund (after 1 month) but then the item still arrived one month later [laugh] [laugh]

no lah, if i receive subsequently, i would contact them and pay them. i mean they are already one of the cheapest around. if they dont survive, we have to pay more next time :ph34r:

That is why I say...limited resources unlimited wants...hahahahahaha...

They think all their staffs have 4 hands and 8 legs and 2 heads. Their staff good at Multi tasking....yes. efficient ? No. Look at their counter staff...for christ sake...its a post office...not 7-11 !!!

Agreed. I typically ship items using DHL or fedex because i have my corporate accounts with them under my company and i just arrange and they put it on my tab. No fussy work or worries very responsible too.

This time i had no choice as it was an item from a local merchant. Dhl doesnt do local

Can ask local dealers to use Ta Qi Bin....i have a few items delivered by them and must say so far so good.

That is why I say...limited resources unlimited wants...hahahahahaha...

They think all their staffs have 4 hands and 8 legs and 2 heads. Their staff good at Multi tasking....yes. efficient ? No. Look at their counter staff...for christ sake...its a post office...not 7-11 !!!

Yah man. Was shocked when the Singpost auntie walk up to me asking me wana buy mentos while waiting to collect my stuff at the Yishun Singpost outlet.

Auntie complain to me they transfer her from other outlets to Yishun to sell mentos. She also bo pian have to sell.

Yah man. Was shocked when the Singpost auntie walk up to me asking me wana buy mentos while waiting to collect my stuff at the Yishun Singpost outlet.

Auntie complain to me they transfer her from other outlets to Yishun to sell mentos. She also bo pian have to sell.

Heng ah, its only mentos...... -_-

What if she sell 'condom' to you .... :blink:

Heng ah, its only mentos...... -_-

What if she sell 'condom' to you .... :blink:

Auntie not only sell stuff but she very talkative too. Told me her life story........she is chinese, married a singh, two boys, one in ite n another serving NS.................lucky my number appear and quickly collect my item and zhao!!! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement