CNY Car Polishing

Buzzzz

hi bros...

CNY is approaching soon and timely to send car for some good polishing, vacuum etc. soon.

All these while been using the spa service from borneo during CNY and the standard is seriously dropping. Not worth the cents.

Any bros have good recommendation? Reasonable pricing and of course good service in term of polishing vacuuming etc..

Of course there are many in shopping malls carpark etc, hopeany bros can share their good experience and recommend.

Thanks..

Edited by Buzzzz
↡ Advertisement

Can try SONAX at Autobacs Bukit Batok. Saw some good reviews about them from the BMWSG/SGMerc forums. Passed by the other day and saw quite a few cars being worked on. Am thinking of trying them out too but I heard they are slightly more pricey than your typical shopping mall grooming service provider.

Can try SONAX at Autobacs Bukit Batok. Saw some good reviews about them from the BMWSG/SGMerc forums. Passed by the other day and saw quite a few cars being worked on. Am thinking of trying them out too but I heard they are slightly more pricey than your typical shopping mall grooming service provider.

How much? [:/]

ok. thanks. how long do he take?

Depends on car size.

My 1.5 and 1.6 cars, abt 2.5hrs.

My 2.0 and 2.4 cars, abt 3-3.5hrs.

He only use hand polish, no machine. Will also polish interior, dashboard, seats n clean ur carpets. Weekday, he work alone. Weekend, his wife help him out. Very frenly uncle.

Depends on car size.

My 1.5 and 1.6 cars, abt 2.5hrs.

My 2.0 and 2.4 cars, abt 3-3.5hrs.

He only use hand polish, no machine. Will also polish interior, dashboard, seats n clean ur carpets. Weekday, he work alone. Weekend, his wife help him out. Very frenly uncle.

ok. thanks. so say Adrian intro?

ok. thanks. so say Adrian intro?

He dont know my name lah.

Just tell him tall guy driving silver i45, he just polished for me two mths ago. Car coated with grit blasting. [laugh] Then he will remember cos he worked from 8am till 12pm for my car alone. Damn paisey, make him work so hard, I paid him double. [grin]

He dont know my name lah.

Just tell him tall guy driving silver i45, he just polished for me two mths ago. Car coated with grit blasting. [laugh] Then he will remember cos he worked from 8am till 12pm for my car alone. Damn paisey, make him work so hard, I paid him double. [grin]

Roger that...

i will inform him your name is Adrian [laugh]

If to use mobile groomer, do you all use some empty spacious carpark or where? just move to new place so carpark not ideal for such.

thanks for intro too. will call and enquire more too.

great. will check them out if driving by that area. :)

If to use mobile groomer, do you all use some empty spacious carpark or where? just move to new place so carpark not ideal for such.

thanks for intro too. will call and enquire more too.

Best is a spacious place where no other cars next to it. Also near to water point or have buckets of water available.

$40 is really cheap...bro may i know wat product he used & does he provide doorstep service?

Sorry, I am not familiar with detailing products. U can call him and ask him. Yes, its a doorstep service. He will take public transport to ur place and do the grooming. Once complete, he call ur mobile to come down n inspect.

Sorry, I am not familiar with detailing products. U can call him and ask him. Yes, its a doorstep service. He will take public transport to ur place and do the grooming. Once complete, he call ur mobile to come down n inspect.

Aiyo he carry his cleaning stuff to take public transport? i thought shd have a van?

↡ Advertisement