2014 Lexus IS F-Sport Revealed

Aspri

who cares about the looks stock..almost every car looks boring/crap before modification. Mark X is one example, really crappy looking car stock. Even the IS250, very bland stock. This IS350 is a bit too much though, will need some getting use to.

BUT dont forget the important rating, 1/4 mile acceleration, Lexus = 17, BMW = 20. After modification a lot of ratings will change liao...in SIngapore pure acceleration cannot change much (cannot put turbo), so the BMW will still be the fastest car...VERY improtant for Singapore male drivers...

Just saw their promo for IS Turbo @ $170k...looks like a good buy lei..

Any traps at that price ?

For the price of BMW 216d, you get the power of BMW 330.  No bad.

F sports?

Turbocharged

If they are selling at 170k at the current COE of 56k ; it is really a good buy. Maybe they are clearing old stock for the new facelift.

I got mine at 176k ; COE at time of my booking was 46k .  Effectively 16k extra.

The pricing of IS Turbo is normally around 130k plus COE ;  the F Sport version another 23k extra . 

• Praise 1

Contacted the SE through my customer's ctc..

170k price is for the IS std model...ltd to 20 units , no indent units..

Only I free svc n 3 yrs or 100k km wrrty...

If can go down for discussion. , can work out more freebies..

• Praise 6

Hi, wonder what is the best deal you can squeeze out of this deal? Looking at it too.  

Hi, 

I went down to check the IS Turbo earlier in the evening, it is currently retailing at 169 800.  This promotional price has its cons whereby you won't get the usual 5 years warranty and 3 year free servicing. I was told that the freebies include 1K,5K servicing and a 3 year/100k mileage( whichever comes first) warranty.

F sport body kit,18 inch rims are not available ( even if you are willing to fork out the money, you don't have the option to do so).  You won't be able to get the in-car recorders or petrol vouchers either.

The in-house insurance is AIG. If you do not opt for the in-house insurance, you will incur a $500 penalty. 

You must take their in-house financing(Hong Leong,DBS and UOB).

Perhaps, You can try to squeeze for the 3M crystalline solar film and accessories such as the T-shirts or bags.

FYI :

It is the IS 200Turbo Executive model with the 17 inch rims and doesn't come with memory seats. The colours choices are also limited ( Sonic Titanium, Starlight Black Glass Flake,Silver and etc (exterior colors) & Topaz Brown,Black (Interior colors). The offer ends on 9 nov and is subject to availability of the limited units.

Cheers!

• Praise 2

Many thanks for this, was still thinking if should wait a little longer for the new facelift to come in. Sadly in Singapore, it's a lot a lot of monies to buy a car.. Haiz..

Hi, 

I went down to check the IS Turbo earlier in the evening, it is currently retailing at 169 800.  This promotional price has its cons whereby you won't get the usual 5 years warranty and 3 year free servicing. I was told that the freebies include 1K,5K servicing and a 3 year/100k mileage( whichever comes first) warranty.

F sport body kit,18 inch rims are not available ( even if you are willing to fork out the money, you don't have the option to do so).  You won't be able to get the in-car recorders or petrol vouchers either.

The in-house insurance is AIG. If you do not opt for the in-house insurance, you will incur a $500 penalty. 

You must take their in-house financing(Hong Leong,DBS and UOB).

Perhaps, You can try to squeeze for the 3M crystalline solar film and accessories such as the T-shirts or bags.

FYI :

It is the IS 200Turbo Executive model with the 17 inch rims and doesn't come with memory seats. The colours choices are also limited ( Sonic Titanium, Starlight Black Glass Flake,Silver and etc (exterior colors) & Topaz Brown,Black (Interior colors). The offer ends on 9 nov and is subject to availability of the limited units.

Cheers!

Many thanks for this, was still thinking if should wait a little longer for the new facelift to come in. Sadly in Singapore, it's a lot a lot of monies to buy a car.. Haiz..

I went on tues for a test drive, the offer is the same as mentioned by brother V12k and Freeder.

In my opinion its a worthwhile car to buy, its reliable and its a lexus.

The facelift will come most likely after CNY according to the SE, then the exterior design is much more aggressive less refine or some say uncle. But the engine and GB is the same. 

The listed price is around 200k then after the usual discount is around 190k (got 5 year warranty and 3 year fee service) now after discount like what brother V12k say only 1 free svc and 3 year warranty. You save about 10k plus abit cos 5 year warranty must top up abt 3k then svc package also about the same price. If dont mind can buy now, jus for a newer look pay about 10k plus abit nt worth it

• Praise 1

Always hard to decide -  I saw the incoming model will have a bigger LCD screen. I would say the only set back with the current outgoing model is the small lcd screen and no apple carplay.