Search
2014 Lexus Sport Revealed

• Search this thread
138 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

SeriousGuy
  • SeriousGuy
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

title says IS F sports, but pic and write up is on IS.....

it is a f sport , the normal IS will not reveal till 15 jan
Your source for Automotive News

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Natnut
  • Premium member
    Natnut
    2nd Gear

According to most reports, the new IS will be the best handling car in its class. That is to say, it will drive and handle better than the Audi A4, BMW 3 series and the Mercedes C class.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

MrolexB
  • MrolexB
    3rd Gear

They trying to align the X-looking front with new RX & GS, but I felt they over-do for the front grille for this IS ...

Anyway it will still sell as hotcakes lah .. Lexus leh tongue.gif

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Perseus76
  • Premium member
    Perseus76
    3rd Gear

it is a f sport , the normal IS will not reveal till 15 jan

I think my eyes is playing tricks on me. or you had seens imginary "F" in the writeup....

I did not see any IS F in the pic or write up. And the pic is just the IS.

Unveil mean showing the physical thing to the public?

http://www.lexus.com/models/ISF/

the link show 2013 ISF. which is totally different from the picture you had attached, and a totally different beast with a V8 engine.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    6th Gear

Center dash reminds me of a LF-A.
"Life is too short to drive boring cars..."

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

SeriousGuy
  • SeriousGuy
    4th Gear

I think my eyes is playing tricks on me. or you had seens imginary "F" in the writeup....

the link show 2013 ISF. which is totally different from the picture you had attached, and a totally different beast with a V8 engine.

IS F-Sport and IS F is different thing bro , IS F is like ''BMW M3'' and IS F-Sport is like ''BMW 3 Series with M bodykit''

Look carefully , at the side there is a F Logo on it

Yup , the Lexus IS without the F-Sport ''kit'' will reveal on 15 Jan , the F-Sport you see has fully black spindle grill , perharps the normal version has chrome on it , who knows

and will not look as sporty as this.

Edited by SeriousGuy, 10 January 2013 - 07:43 PM.

Your source for Automotive News

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

Natnut
  • Premium member
    Natnut
    2nd Gear

Hi Definition( HD) video of the IS350 F-Sport in real life :

Edited by Natnut, 10 January 2013 - 07:48 PM.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Zyklon
  • Premium member
    Zyklon
    4th Gear

Front fender got the f-sport logo mah.

IS-F is not equal to IS F-sport. This is IS, in f-sport trim.
Shoestringbudgetrc.blogspot.sg

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Perseus76
  • Premium member
    Perseus76
    3rd Gear

okay okay...thanks for indicating....really too small to see....i old man with lousy vision... biggrin.gif

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    NOS-ed

i feel dashboard is nice, definitely better than its competitors
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

My Avatar: Park Min Young (Answer in advance)

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

Paddie
  • Paddie
    4th Gear

Super ugly. And the front grille will look even uglier when there is a number plate placed over the centre.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Chaolee22
  • Chaolee22
    1st Gear

Nice but somehow look like Audi!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Singhao
  • Singhao
    3rd Gear

The front of the new IS looks horrible. Quite shocking actually considering how stunning the GS looks.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Iiiusion
  • Premium member
    Iiiusion
    3rd Gear

Super ugly. And the front grille will look even uglier when there is a number plate placed over the centre.

On the contrary I think with number plate will lesser the excess grille look.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Maseratigood
  • Maseratigood
    Banned

Am i the only one who is digging the grills? ohmy.gif

I like the edgy looks biggrin.gif

Time will tell if the market can accept it

If the design doesnt sell, Lexus needs to do a facelift to tone it down. The overall proportions are quite ok.

One thing, you cant miss it coming towards you miles away!!

Interested to see how the Hybri version goes

美酒加咖啡, 一杯加一杯, 海友hoonkee

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

Resident
  • Premium member
    Resident
    Neutral Newbie

Probably place the number plate to the side.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Prozac
  • Premium member
    Prozac
    3rd Gear

the steering wheel looks nice to hold

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    NOS-ed

the steering wheel looks nice to hold

Yup i think so think.

The rims are also pretty nice.
"Viva Cuba Libre!"

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    5th Gear

I like the edgy looks biggrin.gif

Time will tell if the market can accept it

If the design doesnt sell, Lexus needs to do a facelift to tone it down. The overall proportions are quite ok.

One thing, you cant miss it coming towards you miles away!!

Interested to see how the Hybri version goes

Yup ! I find the car nice and fierce. Looking at the design sure have lots of presence when moving on the road. Looks special and eye catching especially if it is bigger. biggrin.gif

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users