2014 Lexus IS F-Sport Revealed

Aspri

I'm really warming up to the real life photos and videos of the IS F-Sport :

The predator grille really makes the car stand out and look really macho and aggressive. Definitely not a chick car like the current 3 series with its soft feminine lines.

So funny that Lexus now makes the masculine cars while BMW makes the girly ones [laugh] [laugh]

U call the 3 series girly?

In what aspect does it look girly?

↡ Advertisement

IS f-sport is very ugly.

IS300 hybrid with the number plate is very nice. Just something to do with the front grille, number plate, bumper design, wheel design/offset and gap between the tyre and fender.

I think it will look bad especially when you need to put the licence plate in the middle, especially in places where licence plates are white like EU, or those big squarish type.

Interior looks decent, but too busy, & no conheiveness. Its look like each panel is done by separate designer allocated their space, & they enever see each other, & then finally, they come together last minute to put them together.

In what sense did the interior looks too busy and lack cohesiveness?

It looks very symmetrical to me, with design elements such as the rectangular aircon vents being positioned in such a way that they are the mirror image of each other. I will even say that together with the latest GS, the interior design of this new IS is Lexus's best effort till date.

It's dash design is obviously 2-tiered, with the plethora of buttons being positioned within the lower tier, leaving the top tier clean with just the ornamental clock, vents and engine start-stop button.

putting the 3-series and the IS side by side, the latter looks more aggressive.

put a tame looking fairlady (not the nissan fairlady but a real fresh n blood) in the IS, there's a clash of "personality" visually, put her in the beemer, they both look "matching".... this is the only way i would say the beemer is "girly", other than this, i cant see it this way [:)]

Neutral Newbie

I rememeber when i was driving in Japan on a holiday.

I saw this car that was approaching from the rear at break neck speed.

Only realised it was the IS-F from the tailpipes when it zoomed past my car.. ^_^

On this episode of The Downshift, we talk with Junichi Furuyama, the new Chief Engineer of the Lexus IS about the radical changes to the new IS and the reinvention of the Lexus brand.

leave the salesman alone lah [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Actually after 4 pages or pictures overload...I'm actually starting to accept the grille design. The "predator" mouth actually looks fierce and sport. And if you put in the license plate it's actually not too bad..

Strange....O_o

Actually after 4 pages or pictures overload...I'm actually starting to accept the grille design. The "predator" mouth actually looks fierce and sport. And if you put in the license plate it's actually not too bad..

Strange....O_o

is just like Durian, an acquired taste..... [:p] [:p]

One good thing about this grill is that this makes Audi's open mouth grills better [:p]

suddenly Audi looks beautiful cf this [laugh] [laugh] and you know how much Audi to me is jus normal

Strange....O_o

Is it legal here to use such a big license plate to cover the entire grill? [laugh][laugh]

Is it legal here to use such a big license plate to cover the entire grill? [laugh][laugh]

TP sur elike.....when speeding, easier to see [laugh] [laugh]

I can accept the grille but i really hate the NIKE DRL and the downward sloping rear lamp cluster.

then u find audi come out with ADIDAS, 3 stripe DRL [laugh] [laugh]

aiyo... wats the big hoo haa abt Lexus? its juz an overpriced toyota la. dun bother abt this thing.

wana buy, buy the real man's car. BMW. not only its affordable, its reliability has improved leaps and bounds. u will look so manly in a BMW. not to mention its attas status too. so many ppl wana be seen driving one. i dun think u can go wrong wif this. last but not least, its a ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE! yee haa~

aiyo... wats the big hoo haa abt Lexus? its juz an overpriced toyota la. dun bother abt this thing.

wana buy, buy the real man's car. BMW. not only its affordable, its reliability has improved leaps and bounds. u will look so manly in a BMW. not to mention its attas status too. so many ppl wana be seen driving one. i dun think u can go wrong wif this. last but not least, its a ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE! yee haa~

Your statement makes true sense. I agree with you completely [:p]

↡ Advertisement