Otw out met 2 idiots, otw home, met another idiot

Nicholas

Wah piang, like that also must post up?

Brudder, you must learn to relax and not take things like this so seriously, if not every day on the roads your blood pressure go up. These two are so minor it's not even worth remembering.

ps. In before "TS self-pwn"

Neutral Newbie

Smlj. I dun really see anything wrong with these.

First, the issue is on the first car that is stuck there. You dun wan to get hold up, I bet he wont wan to get stuck there either.

There is nothing wrong with second video, merging lanes, you are slower Avante is faster.

Learn to enjoy driving TS. Have a good day! [drivingcar]

Wah piang, like that also must post up?

Brudder, you must learn to relax and not take things like this so seriously, if not every day on the roads your blood pressure go up. These two are so minor it's not even worth remembering.

ps. In before "TS self-pwn"

I dont see a problem also.

i suggest u stay home and dont go out... this way u will be a happier person... small small things also want to post... you gu niang ah? [rolleyes]

Twincharged

TS must be really stressed. Don't see much problems especially the second one since you were driving slowly. I can easily post many more videos than this everyday if I were to be like this TS. lol.

Edited by Nzy

Are u a new driver on our roads? Anyone can collect similar incidents many times a day [bigcry]

Please post your number plate too.....I will be careful to be away from you!

self pwn

though i also have a car cam, there are just too many of these small incidents on the road each day.

if you delve on each and every small incident, throw away your cam so after the incident happens, you don't have any way to "remember" so you will forget and be at peace....