Any owner of Maserati??

Gaolow

I say bro... Different league liao...

I different from you.. I downgrade from BMW to Audi.. [:(]

How is BMW to Audi downgrade?

Maybe you changed from BMW 1 series to Audi R8 leh? =D Vroom vroom..

↡ Advertisement

If you got money buy a used maserati gt why do you care about the servicing costs?

Its like buying a used porsche and ask how much to replace the rear 18 inch 265 for a cayman? You should know the moment you step into a workshop with a car like maserati, its not gonna be cheap no matter how minor it is...

Just to give you a tip...better for you to ask here - http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/asia/88...thread-406.html

Edited by Ooosh

reviving this thread..

any owners care to chip in what's the servicing like for a maser gt? I'm currently looking at a used one. In terms of pricing etc..

am driving a 4-potter slk

Normal servicing cost about 800 to 1 k , EO change , filters and those normal checks and top ups .

If out of warranty liao , can do it outside such as EM / KBS , maybe 20% cheaper .

GT is a nice and reliable car , not much issues with those 09 onwards from past experiences . Just be aware of the sticky buttons , those buttons not cheap but lot's of aftermarket options to solve it .

Maybe you can think about those GTS with F1 gearbox , quite a number of these in the market and prices are very very reasonable these days .

Just dun listen to those hearsay car experts who claims that maintainance for these rides are high when most have not even owned one before .

Turbocharged

Where has all peeps gone toooo ??? Maserrrrr

Some gave up ownership. Some never take up ownership. Some think they own one.

• Praise 3

Anyone owns a Ghibli here? Or anyone has relatives or friends who own a Ghibli? Any comments on its performance, maintenance and running costs? I'm choosing amongst Ghibli, 640i GC, CLS350, S7 2.8 and Paramera 3.6. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

Some gave up ownership. Some never take up ownership. Some think they own-ED one.

edited

Anyone owns a Ghibli here? Or anyone has relatives or friends who own a Ghibli? Any comments on its performance, maintenance and running costs? I'm choosing amongst Ghibli, 640i GC, CLS350, S7 2.8 and Paramera 3.6. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

My advice is if you can afford any of them

is to simply test drive them all and

buy the one you like most.

If you need help I can test drive for you

and let you know which one to get. [thumbsup]

:D

I was in the same position as you about a year ago. For me then, it was really a decision between 6GC vs. Ghibli and I dropped the rest primarily due to (1) looks, (2) need to be able to accommodate 3 in the rear. Had it not been for (2), I would have also considered the Panny. The looks for CLS and S7 does not fit my taste.

Between the 6GC and Ghibli, I settled with the 6GC primarily due to negative feedback on the reliability. However, I must say that the drive is more spirited with the Ghibli - on paper, Ghibli has relatively more hp and torque although the century sprint is faster on paper for the 6GC. I look forward to the owning one when the reliability improves.

Happy shopping!

• Praise 1

Panamera base model is at least SGD 80 to 100k more expensive than any of the above 4 cars listed, and it has only a 3.6 litre NA engine. Am I right?

• Praise 1

You might want to consider the turbo diesel Panny. Go for a test drive; the diesel engine from Porky is actually quite smooth and quiet. And the torque :a-m1212: ....

Panamera base model is at least SGD 80 to 100k more expensive than any of the above 4 cars listed, and it has only a 3.6 litre NA engine. Am I right?

(edited)

I just dinner with Edward.

Wait i pohkoh to him ah......

He will call you to help him sell boats instead

Heeeheeee.

Edited by Throttle2

All i know is i hear the sound very loud but i see the car pass by very slow......heeeee

Very loud indeed!  Is there a reason why the Maserati engine is so noisy?

Very loud indeed!  Is there a reason why the Maserati engine is so noisy?

You got to be known for something. Since they can't move fast, and they have the stereotypical italian unreliability, at least they are well known for a loud stock exhaust note.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1