2014 Infiniti Q50 Revealed

SeriousGuy

Yes , the Q50 is a replacement for the outgoing G Sedan , as Infiniti want all their lineup with the starting alphabet ''Q''

Infiniti-Q50-Sedan-2%5B3%5D.jpg

Infiniti-Q50-Sedan-1%5B3%5D.jpg

Infiniti-Q50-Sedan-7%5B3%5D.jpg

This car will come to Singapore , it has been confirmed

Competitors : Lexus IS , BMW 3 Series , Mercedes Benz C-Class and etc...

Edited by SeriousGuy
↡ Advertisement

Yes , the Q50 is a replacement for the outgoing G Sedan , as Infiniti want all their lineup with the starting alphabet ''Q''

This car will come to Singapore , it has been confirmed

Competitors : Lexus IS , BMW 3 Series , Mercedes Benz C-Class and etc...

Comfirmed is a failure in our market,just ask how many Infiniti you saw on the road.???At over $260K,people will drive BMW 5 series or Mercedes E class....not in a over 3L Japanese saloon.

Comfirmed is a failure in our market,just ask how many Infiniti you saw on the road.???At over $260K,people will drive BMW 5 series or Mercedes E class....not in a over 3L Japanese saloon.

Dan how do you explain Lexus? Confirm fail also?

THe car has yet to arrive and I doubt you have driven one. What makes you so sure?

Exterior is very safe and inoffensive but the interior loses out to the Lexus IS big-time.

think the exterior is normal but i like the interior, simply look nice especially the central control

Neutral Newbie

I don't like BMW as it is a lemon, mercede must well drive a lexus more refinement.

Nice car, what lexus model is this? [laugh]

Inifiniti cars are actually great. Their 3.5/3.7L engine is very good. Just not suitable here given the road tax structure.

The current lexus gs and infiniti will not be volume seller here. GS350/M37 road tax too expensive and resales will be a big problem. Gs250/m25 is very underpowered relative to their conti counterparts. Badge itself already lost liao. For the same price can easily get a e250/528i.

Edited by Zyklon

Dan how do you explain Lexus? Confirm fail also?

THe car has yet to arrive and I doubt you have driven one. What makes you so sure?

This car will need to pay $15k for C.E.V.S.,the 3.7L engine & the 7 speed Auto used is the same as my 370z....not very refined,more suitable for a sports car,high road tax also...

Nice car, what lexus model is this? [laugh]

Inifiniti cars are actually great. Their 3.5/3.7L engine is very good. Just not suitable here given the road tax structure.

The current lexus gs and infiniti will not be volume seller here. GS350/M37 road tax too expensive and resales will be a big problem. Gs250/m25 is very underpowered relative to their conti counterparts. Badge itself already lost liao. For the same price can easily get a e250/528i.

Lexus GS is selling well. GS ride and handling especially in F-Sport package beats even BMW 5 series. Not I say one. Even American reviews pitting the BMW 5 series against the GS says so.

Lexus GS is selling well. GS ride and handling especially in F-Sport package beats even BMW 5 series. Not I say one. Even American reviews pitting the BMW 5 series against the GS says so.

Just look at the number of new gs on the road will tell you if lexus is selling well or not. Same for the camry. These used to be bread and butter volume sellers.

As for ride and handling...lets put it this way, the f10 is the 5 series that is may even attract lexus fan. The new gs is the gs that may even attract bmw fans. The 5 series is quieter and more refined, but maybe too boaty for some. Crashes over potholes too.

The new gs has good suspension. Not boaty and yet still remains very calm when going over bad roads. Unforunately, it is noisy on the move and you can actually feel the harshness of the road. Probably great if you like to "feel" the road, but not so good if you are stuck in e-way traffic rolling along at 60km/hr. Funny thing is, lexus is actually more silent when waiting at the traffic light. Just noisier on the move, combination of road noise and engine noise.

↡ Advertisement