• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

SeriousGuy
  • SeriousGuy
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

There aren't any confirmed details about the engine lineup, but it could include a 2.0-liter diesel with 245 hp (183 kW), a 3.0-liter diesel with 302 hp (225 kW) and a V8 4.4-liter twin-turbo generating 402 hp (300 kW). A hybrid variant is also possible, featuring a 3.0-liter twin-turbo and an electric motor generating a combined output of 335 hp (340 PS) and 332 lb-ft (450 Nm).

The X5 M is expected to get a different wheel/tire combo, a specially tuned suspension and slightly more power from the V8 4.4-liter turbo which in the current X5 M version puts out 547 hp (408 kW) and 502 lb-ft (680 Nm).

Similiar models : Mercedes M , Porsche Cayenne , Audi Q7

Edited by SeriousGuy, 15 January 2013 - 01:21 AM.

Your source for Automotive News

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

front nice
tail very very disappointed
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

Darkscreen
  • Darkscreen
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The current model looks much better. Don't see much difference from current. Out! Out!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I do not understand why BMW and Audi always try to standardise their lights! Because of this retriction, they cannot bring different designs. Full marks to Benz, each and every car model with unique lights. So, models look so different from each other!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

The_Bear
  • Premium member
    The_Bear
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The X'es from BMW have been so far so lame.
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

front nice
tail very very disappointed

Thought the front same as the current design?! blink.gif

Edited by 13177, 15 January 2013 - 08:49 AM.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

Bighero
  • Bighero
    Banned

the back looks like X1

and a 2 litre diesel engine????

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Disappointing leh. No wow wow factor. 90% similar to current model except the lights. Besides, the light cluster design also nothing new, copy here and there from other siblings.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

Observer
  • Premium member
    Observer
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

cb boring....never change much

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Canarywharfgooner
  • Canarywharfgooner
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Disappointing cos it falls short of the high standards we expect from the German wonder.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cb boring....never change much

Cos the designer learn from the same school as audi designer! laugh.gif

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thought the front same as the current design?! blink.gif

Front got change and the current one look wont lose with the new one.

Its the back that resemble X1 & X3

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Anyone found the foggies outta place? Would've preferred drl at lower bumper side cavities!
FS

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks like an upsized Tiguan.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

XWD
  • Premium member
    XWD
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The current model looks much better. Don't see much difference from current. Out! Out!

Yea, the current model looks distinctly X5. This new one lost its identity somewhat. Especially the horrible placement of its fog lights. Reminds me of Ford!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

XWD
  • Premium member
    XWD
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Anyone found the foggies outta place? Would've preferred drl at lower bumper side cavities!

Like Ford S-Max!

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: 2014, Revealed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users