Accident near Woodland Custom

Hshs

Anyone saw it? The accident like Farrari case. Bus beat red light and hit a motorist.

↡ Advertisement

Anyone saw it? The accident like Farrari case. Bus beat red light and hit a motorist.

i drove past this morning on way to work. i thought i saw a wheel chair stuck on the wheel of the bus but didn't see another vehicle although the wheel was also on the bitumen road.

I was a car behind. The motorist was the frist to move when light turn green.

It hit by a blue Malaysia bus. The motorcycle go under the bus and I believe the

motorist also the same. I rush to work so never when down to take a look.

If the motorist can not make it. Bus dirver jilat liao. B'cos lot a camera at that area.

It hit by a blue Malaysia bus. The motorcycle go under the bus and I believe the

If the motorist can not make it. Bus dirver jilat liao. B'cos lot a camera at that area.

the bus is still there at 12pm.. maybe fatal accident thats why cannot move

Supercharged

NPNT [laugh]

wow...CNY coming then u appear to post ...like Cai Shen Ye

Back to topic, nowadays vehicles beating red light are not restrict to car, bus. Group cyclists also does the same thing.

Let's drive with precaution so that we may go home safely to our loved ones.

all these MY bus drive very hiong one :angry: that time got what bus kilang, nb, bus gila lah :angry:

Edited by Mustank

Motorist (meaning car driver) or motorcyclist?

Bus run the red light from the other side?

Hopefully you will call the police let them know you saw what happened.....if bus still there after so long must be very serious case, you may be able to help

Motorist (meaning car driver) or motorcyclist?

Bus run the red light from the other side?

Hopefully you will call the police let them know you saw what happened.....if bus still there after so long must be very serious case, you may be able to help

Sorry, is motorcyclist.

No need me for witness or help. You know the big junction toward Woodland custom. Camera everywhere. And the traffic controllers 24hrs station at that area too. I saw someone aready

asking for help.

I was going jb and i saw the bus driver being questioned by the TP

Oh boy here we go again. Previously lorry accident ppl will come in and contribute what they saw what other lorries did. Now MY bus ppl will come in and contribute how hiong, how reckless, how F&F blah blah blah. Same old same old just that vehicles are different. [:p]

DO ppl get tired saying the same thing over? This bus drove so fast at warp speed blah blah blah, that lorry chiong like the mad blah blah blah, the taxi like own the road blah blah blah. What are you driving exactly? A pram? :D

just like when sinkie goes over to their North south highway and speed in their world most expensive cars,the locals there will say the same as well.

but i agree these bas gila are a reckless bunch speeding down the last lane and last min cut in at the front along PIE.

all these MY bus drive very hiong one :angry: that time got what bus kilang, nb, bus gila lah :angry:

plus their F@#king exhaust is jz like thundering... [furious]

plus their F@#king exhaust is jz like thundering... [furious]

Agreed,once i encounter a 'Durian truck' @ Geylang,the exhaust pipe got no silencers,i wonder why LTA never fine them when they enter S'pore....LTA only 'bully' locals,maybe they afraid those durian sellers use parang to hack them.

Agreed,once i encounter a 'Durian truck' @ Geylang,the exhaust pipe got no silencers,

i wonder why LTA never fine them when they enter S'pore....

LTA only 'bully' locals,

maybe they afraid those durian sellers use parang to hack them.

most likely LTA jz follow Rules of Law, normally Gov servants wont go beyond boundary.

our G-plate vans cant go north unless wit special permit,

whereas their vans jz pay $2O/- & zoooom "wah lie liow" S'pore.

over here if their vehicle knocks u, u can only "zhe zhi bau zhong", [rifle]

if u knock them, they claim yr insurance "gau-gau". [furious]

r we paying lower insurance premium ? tiu [gossip]

Neutral Newbie

You all haven seen before only.

I have seen Malaysian cars in SG with BLACK SPRAY PAINTED license plate.

Serious, I stop directly behind him and I still can't see the license plate.

I asked my friend how did the clown managed to go through SG Custom like that.

He said maybe he only spray painted it once he reach SG to avoid all the speed/traffic cam.

↡ Advertisement