Smokers beware of the new Rules

Keithhiap

Hi all,

Just to inform smokers to beware when you are smoking at the corridor.

Yesterday, Town Council (TC) came to my block.

At 15th floor, lots of cigarette butts on the floor, TC asked the neighbours who are the culprits.

At 3rd floor, lots of cigarette ashes on the floor, TC asked the neighbours who are the smokers.

TC also took pictures at the incident scene.

Disclaimer: The content is to alert smokers not to scrutinise smokers.

↡ Advertisement

ask only what

TC can issue summon meh ?

Hi all,

At 15th floor, lots of cigarette butts on the floor, TC asked the neighbours who are the culprits.

At 3rd floor, lots of cigarette ashes on the floor, TC asked the neighbours who are the smokers.

TC also took pictures at the incident sce

Hi all,

This have happened a year ago at my blk. I was walking opposite of my blk to buy some stuffs at about 8.45PM. And was 2 ppl in NEA T-Shirts, pointing a video cam, towards me blk. Been KP, I asked one of them. But decline to comment. Believe them could be catching some litter -bugs. Most litter -bugs are smokers.

This have happened a year ago at my blk. I was walking opposite of my blk to buy some stuffs at about 8.45PM. And was 2 ppl in NEA T-Shirts, pointing a video cam, towards me blk. Been KP, I asked one of them. But decline to comment. Believe them could be catching some litter -bugs. Most litter -bugs are smokers.

i agree.. so often see drivers conveniently flick their cig butts onto the road after they are done puffing while driving..

actually.. i think they should make it illegal for driver to be smoking as they drive. Who knows when the cig could just drop onto the driver's body due to carelessness and he could lose control of the car while trying to prevent the cig from burning himself.

i agree.. so often see drivers conveniently flick their cig butts onto the road after they are done puffing while driving..

actually.. i think they should make it illegal for driver to be smoking as they drive. Who knows when the cig could just drop onto the driver's body due to carelessness and he could lose control of the car while trying to prevent the cig from burning himself.

dun say so much. skali the lung cancer brigade cum in n say they deserve to be immune from the law coz they oredi pay their few dollars ciggie taxes.

Because the current law is not strong enough. That's why you and I commonly see ppl flick their cig butts onto the road. But have not heard of motorbike accidents involved with flicking cig butts from others. [laugh] Is just a matter of time, you may hear motorbikes [knife] , due to this.

Supercharged

I feel more about the bikers who are just passing by the car and the driver just unknowingly flick his ciggy out of window and it landed on the biker's body or face or eye. it will cause biker to crash......

Hi all,

Town council do not belong to zheng hoo, people who work inside are not zheng hoo lang -_-

So scared for fark [pirate]

i tink NEA relies on TC to help keep a look out..

Knn..better treat the bangla cleaner who help sweep my corridor nicer...

I smoke outside sometimes..skali he paoto.. :ph34r: