Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

Cba6p
  • Cba6p
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Why? Because they don't need to queue or make appointment for servicing at SC.
Every single owner is the only buyer in 2012....song!

http://www.lta.gov.s...egn_by_make.pdf

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

PorkChong
  • PorkChong
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

there's even more ferrari and lambo than f**king protons!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
those bolehlanders must be feeling happy that their cars are consider EXOTIC and even rarer than a ferrari here.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

TimKing
  • TimKing
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hahaha!! Very true statistics. I have a few friends who recently upgraded from BMW M's and Mercedes-Benz AMG's to Ferrari's and Lambos. Singapore is changing a lot, could be close to the next Dubai..:)
Automotive Enthusiast
Currently drives - Porsche 911 GT3 RS MK II
Past Cars: BMW E92 M3 & C63 AMG

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hedmorq
  • Hedmorq
    Banned

Puede consultar la información que desee en la oficina, en relación con este partido. Este tremendo partido va a ser una montaña rusa para usted. Usted obtendrá una experiencia eterna, equipaciones de futbol,que será apreciado por el resto de su vida. Resultados en vivo de este partido mantendrán actualizados los amantes del fútbol en todos y cada desarrollo de este partido.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahaha!! Very true statistics. I have a few friends who recently upgraded from BMW M's and Mercedes-Benz AMG's to Ferrari's and Lambos. Singapore is changing a lot, could be close to the next Dubai..:)

actualli, tink i see more premium marques on sg roads than i see in dubai. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

Alysdare
  • Alysdare
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I am currently new here but this is really amazing information for me .

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:03 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why? Because they don't need to queue or make appointment for servicing at SC.
Every single owner is the only buyer in 2012....song!

http://www.lta.gov.s...egn_by_make.pdf

Warning please turn ur neck or ur phone, ur choice :D

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

Ttl1976 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:54 PM

Ttl1976
  • Premium member
    Ttl1976
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Warning please turn ur neck or ur phone, ur choice :D

my head....
ouch
😅
Thaiyotakamli praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Admire, Austin, Maybach, Jinbei and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users