• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic | 590 praises

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.thejakart...for-2013/562005

hope this will be implemented and build... shorten time to 90 minutes only from SG to KL. For big cities like SG and KL, they should have this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It might not make money just like the ones in Taiwan and in many countries.... but well who cares if those up there want to burn their money....

hsr

Edited by Xers007, 18 January 2013 - 01:58 AM.

back to the same old days ...

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yah seems it will hardly make any money but it will boost the cities along the stops. moreover people can choose to use HSR to travel instead of plane and much more safer

anyway its malaysian govt money, up to them
2BDriver praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:31 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So we can expect the HSR by 2026... will be useful for a short trip... but with my big family in tow... I'd rather still drive... provided I avoid the traffic jam during peak holidays 😂

Singapore-KL High Speed Rail targeted running by around 2026

The long-awaited High Speed Rail connecting Singapore and Kuala Lumpur is targeted to be up and running by around 2026, cutting the travelling time between both cities to 90 minutes.

The two terminal stations will be at Jurong East in Singapore and Bandar Malaysia in KL. The High Speed Rail line will pass through another six intermediate stations in Malaysia that will be connected by a domestic service. These stations are Iskandar Puteri, Batu Pahat, Muar, Ayer Keroh, Seremban and Putrajaya.

The trains will run at a top speed of more than 300kmh.

Besides the non-stop Singapore-KL express service and the domestic service within Malaysia, there will be a shuttle service between Singapore and Iskandar Puteri in Johor.

Passengers will be able to clear customs, immigration and quarantine for both countries at their point of departure, reducing hassle. Both governments will co-locate these CIQ facilities at three locations - Singapore, Iskandar Puteri and Kuala Lumpur.

In Putrajaya on Tuesday (July 19), Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak witnessed the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that paves the way for more detailed planning and eventual construction of the ambitious rail link.

The MOU was signed by Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure and Minister for Transport Khaw Boon Wan and Malaysian Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Abdul Rahman Dahlan. It will guide the development of a
legally binding Bilateral Agreement to be signed by both governments towards the end of this year.

There are still some details that need to be worked out, but both governments have agreed on many key issues which are captured in the MOU, said PM Lee at a joint press conference after the signing.

These areas of agreement include a target of 2026 for the High Speed Rail to begin operations, said Malaysia's Land Public Transport Commission and Singapore's Land Transport Authority in a joint statement.

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:41 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this one rubber time, depends on donations enough anot. [laugh]

road charge so low tech already took about 2 years since announcement, but still haven't start.

If you have worked with MY counterparts before, you'll know they start work at 5 pm.  :XD:

So we can expect the HSR by 2026... will be useful for a short trip... but with my big family in tow... I'd rather still drive... provided I avoid the traffic jam during peak holidays 😂

Edited by Kangadrool, 19 July 2016 - 04:42 PM.

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:42 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

300km/h?? Wow...just hope the trains are not made in China.

Derailing of the train is disastrous.

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:43 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

99% will be.

Even Swiss watches are made in China and those exotic intricate paintings on dials are hand crafted by Chinese artisans.  

The day the Chinese stop cheating on materials and workmanship, Japan and German will be doomed!

Edited by Kangadrool, 19 July 2016 - 04:47 PM.

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:49 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

road charge so low tech already took about 2 years since announcement, but still haven't start.

If you have worked with MY counterparts before, you'll know they start work at 5 pm. :XD:

oii...how come 5pm.....they are already at home by 4.....😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Issue isn't where it's made... but the QC.

Agreed... derailment at 300km/h will be disastrous. But it's not like this is some exotic new tech. France's TGV is more than 30 years old and Japan's bullet is more than 50 right?

Fcw75 praised this

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

Saablover
  • Premium member
    Saablover
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Wondering where is the station at Iskandar Puteri be (formerly known as Nusajaya)......  [:p] 

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:51 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last time, my company... always start to call me/urgent email me at 5 pm when I am starting to pack up for the day.

oii...how come 5pm.....they are already at home by 4.....😂😂😂

2BDriver praised this

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:52 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If you have worked with MY counterparts before, you'll know they start work at 5 pm.  :XD:

haha... maybe you're right... them failing on the VEP helps us... but them failing on this doesn't. It'll just be so damn convenient if this HSR project seriously took off as scheduled.

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

99% will be.

Even Swiss watches are made in China and those exotic intricate paintings on dials are hand crafted by Chinese artisans.

The day the Chinese stop cheating on materials and workmanship, Japan and German will be doomed!

Hope they buy an xray machine to check for cracks on the train every time after usage!
Together We stand Alone

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Issue isn't where it's made... but the QC.

Agreed... derailment at 300km/h will be disastrous. But it's not like this is some exotic new tech. France's TGV is more than 30 years old and Japan's bullet is more than 50 right?

Yes bro. Do not forget this is in Malaysia (well, most of it) and of course the QC that you mentioned. 

Japan bullet trains are made in Japan, different story altogether.

Anyway, let's see how it goes.

Edited by Fcw75, 19 July 2016 - 04:54 PM.

ins1dious praised this

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

would you work hard if you have so much more benefit from the gahmen solely becoz of your race?

Carbon82 praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:57 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last time, my company... always start to call me/urgent email me at 5 pm when I am starting to pack up for the day.

of course lah....boss already reached home.....thats why he emailed you..😂😂😂

would you work hard if you have so much more benefit from the gahmen solely becoz of your race?

civil service in developing nation like that wan lar..even 1st world vountries will have this issue.....except for you know where!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:57 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hairline crack doesn't affect safety in MRT.

Will it affect safety in HSR?

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:58 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hairline crack doesn't affect safety in MRT.

Will it affect safety in HSR?

80km/h vs 300km/h.

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:00 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

80km/h vs 300km/h.

yup. waiting for the one who said MRT no safety issue one, to come out and clarify mah...  [smash]

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:07 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

99% will be.

You mean lolex made in China with PRC craftmanship?

The only maglev line in the world is made in Germany le.

Nobody works at 5.  It must be ghost mail

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

Tags: between

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users