SPH fired "The Married Man"

Dankoo

Those prank calls they are making to those poor ppl? I thought it was lame. Thank goodness it's over.

LOL...kenna pluck kenna terminated.

Edited by Watwheels

Heard the pluck was about telling a father that his son going around kissing...was not in town so did not hear it

Heard the pluck was about telling a father that his son going around kissing...was not in town so did not hear it

I heard it...didn't seem that bad

Turbocharged

Er.. it's didn't even go viral on STOMP or Yahoo! News or for that matter, MCF.. and didn't cause an uproar.. means not serious enough leh.. :huh:

Those prank calls they are making to those poor ppl? I thought it was lame. Thank goodness it's over.

LOL...kenna pluck kenna terminated.

Why? Just because you don't like, doesn't mean others won't enjoy.

So we must all be stuck with what you like?

Why? Just because you don't like, doesn't mean others won't enjoy.

So we must all be stuck with what you like?

Prease dun be a prick lah. When did I say other ppl cannot enjoy? <_<

FYI I did not write in to comprain or anything. I just switch to listen to other radio channels. Gez... [hur]

Was listening to them this just this morning. I think it caught them by surprise too. So what to listen tomorrow morning? Could have plucked some elite, who can't take jokes..

Edited by Ender

Er.. it's didn't even go viral on STOMP or Yahoo! News or for that matter, MCF.. and didn't cause an uproar.. means not serious enough leh.. :huh:

maybe some big shot connected to the top not happy listen to what they say in the program, no need to go viral [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Was listening to them this just this morning. I think it caught them by surprise too. So what to listen tomorrow morning?

958 [laugh] [laugh]

There used to be 2 good shows on Hot FM..."The Married Man" and the evening show with the 2 girls....then they broke up the evening show and totally kill it...now morning show also gone...

Turbocharged

wait wasnt it said they need to get approval of the people they "pluck" before airing? (they said this after the UK incident with the nurse) so how could they lose their job then if approvals were in place? doesnt it mean more heads should role .. or they are being made a scapegoat?

There used to be 2 good shows on Hot FM..."The Married Man" and the evening show with the 2 girls....then they broke up the evening show and totally kill it...now morning show also gone...

Evening drive time was The Back Seat...also very de funny...

One of the girls went across to Kiss FM...

I'm very sad about this news, Rod and the team are wonderful folks, will be very badly missed. I hope they get back on another station ASAP!

And meanwhile, SPH continues to let the abomination of STOMP live (even after they publish satire as news)

↡ Advertisement