Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Hi, I am new to this forum and am looking at getting a car from these guys.

Have anyone done business with them before? I heard that they are rather a new dealer i think as their office is still under renovation and they mention that their office will only fully open after the chinese new year. But i think the boss Ken, is previously from other dealer company and came out to open his own. Any reviews and comment?

Company: Ken Garage Pte Ltd

Address: Turf City A13

You have very good deal from him? Cheap doesnt mean good, Good doesnt mean cheap.

Scout around and seek more advice. Hope you scoop a better deal and peace of mind.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

You have very good deal from him? Cheap doesnt mean good, Good doesnt mean cheap.

Scout around and seek more advice. Hope you scoop a better deal and peace of mind.

Hi, let's say don't talk about price cheap or not cheap. Do you have any review about them? Or you did transaction with them before?

Neutral Newbie

Anyone has any dealings with Carport Enterprise, JDG Motor Trading, Rexy Motor Trading or Auto Induz3 recently? I have shortlisted a few options for my first ride.

Cheers!

Hi. Check pm

Have anyone done business with them before? I heard that they are rather a new dealer i think as their office is still under renovation and they mention that their office will only fully open after the chinese new year. But i think the boss Ken, is previously from other dealer company and came out to open his own. Any reviews and comment?

if it is not open yet, why you looking to get car from them?

a bit fishy leh....

Neutral Newbie

if it is not open yet, why you looking to get car from them?

a bit fishy leh....

Ermmm, as in the shop is open already and company signage is up but they have not officially open cause maybe waiting for some touch up or auspicious date to open maybe? When you reach the shop, you can stilk smell the painting of the wall smell kind.

Do you happen to have any review of them?

Ermmm, as in the shop is open already and company signage is up but they have not officially open cause maybe waiting for some touch up or auspicious date to open maybe? When you reach the shop, you can stilk smell the painting of the wall smell kind.

Firstly it is a new company, and you only know his name is Ken, so many people named Ken. How to have review ?? 

is either you are Ken, or the company promoter.

• Praise 1

Hi Ken, nice try!

Neutral Newbie

Hi Ken, nice try!

I am definitely not Ken nor i work for Ken Garage. I am a buyer and i am really sincerely looking for any reviews that i should be aware of on this car dealer. I don't buy car often and i think of course it's best for me to know who i'm dealing with if i can get the help of online people who might have deal with them before. As i say the garage name is Ken Garage, owner might be Ken or i don't know who. If i know more, i would not have come online to ask.

I am definitely not Ken nor i work for Ken Garage. I am a buyer and i am really sincerely looking for any reviews that i should be aware of on this car dealer. I don't buy car often and i think of course it's best for me to know who i'm dealing with if i can get the help of online people who might have deal with them before. As i say the garage name is Ken Garage, owner might be Ken or i don't know who. If i know more, i would not have come online to ask.

Yes he is Ken. So you will buy a car from them?

There are a few hundreds dealers out there offering a few thousand cars, could you share with us why you are particularly interested to deal with one that is not even open yet ? Letting alone not even knowing what car they will have. I am curiously curious.

Edited by Ct3833

Okkkkkkkkk.....kenny.

There's probably more than 100 dealers, be it good or bad, out there with thousands of used cars.

What's so special about this one or the cars they have? So eager to buy from them even though the shop not ready, etc?

Edited by Fcw75

Neutral Newbie

This forum is ridiculous. I don't see why people have problem asking reviews of HTS and i have problem asking for just reviews of Ken Garage.

Or.....maybe

you all are just some car dealers out there try to act patrons to try to stir some sh*t !! Who knows!? Don't tryna cyber bully here! it's pointless and childish.

Hi,

Anyone has any experience with Euro Performance Asia? The one at central mall.

Thanks guys.

Looks like a very big consignment car dealer. They have a new car division too, so not those fly by night type. Sgcarmart shows that they have sold 130+units of cars , if dont see negative complaints after so many car sold , maybe cant be too bad. Just my thoughts.

no i don't have because at that point in time they not open yet... lol

no i don't have because at that point in time they not open yet... lol

Wth! Good tried bros. Hahaha

Not even open how to give field report? He is asking for few report right?

To that newbies maybe you want to post about more of his info here. Some here might have deal with him previously in another company like you said. By the way do beware you don't need higher capital to start a used car business.

↡ Advertisement