Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

hi uols,,

im currently newbie here..very2 newbie about car...been riding for past 5year as now im planning to had a car for a try out..looking for 2nd hand car..i dont know if i would buy a coe car or car with 3year coe left...any advice for me?.as i been reading all those blacklist dealer n bad experience to those kenna chop by bad dealer make me afraid to had a car..is there any good dealer around east area? im aware about the wear n tear thing but just im afraid being chop for newbie like me...any advice would do as i slowly doing my research...

my target :

toyota rush

vios

kia picanto

lancer glx

chev aveo5

avante

↡ Advertisement

Good afternoon,

I am a car dealer, and the company has been around since 2004..

I understand all your troubles and complaints as buyers who met dishonest PI dealers who delays, lies and cheat your money.. there are always black sheeps lingering around for a quick scam...

However i can ensure you that my company @ grandstand has 100% delivery records and 0% complaints for delays or top up scams.. we deliver cars fast and furious, as soon as possible..

The new cars we sell aint the cheapest, because those who trust and buys the cheapest are really stupid.. we hand the car to you once everything is ready.

If you do not wish to encounter any troubles or have any worries buying a new or used car, PM me, put your trust in me and i will show you what you deserve...

Thank you and have a nice day!

• Praise 1

I had a shock reading that too

Really stupid somemore...geez.

Wonder what he will call people if in the end they decide not to get from him?

At least state name and company la.

Good afternoon,

I understand all your troubles and complaints as buyers who met dishonest PI dealers who delays, lies and cheat your money.. there are always black sheeps lingering around for a quick scam...

However i can ensure you that my company @ grandstand has 100% delivery records and 0% complaints for delays or top up scams.. we deliver cars fast and furious, as soon as possible..

The new cars we sell aint the cheapest, because those who trust and buys the cheapest are really stupid.. we hand the car to you once everything is ready.

If you do not wish to encounter any troubles or have any worries buying a new or used car, PM me, put your trust in me and i will show you what you deserve...

may i know wher ur company is?

Good afternoon,

Nicely written introduction..

Sorry , I'm one of those stupid customers who like Ai pee Ai chee n hopefully tua liap née..

So I can't be your customer..pai seh..

• Praise 6

Hi everyone 

My friend bought a pre-loved car from a car dealer lately

When he needed to service his car, he brought to the AD and the AD told him that the last service was a few months ago. But the mileage locked was way more higher the current mileage on the Odo.

In simple context, the dealer tampered with the mileage before selling my friend the car.

What can my friend do against the dealer? he feels cheated

thanks in advance for the info provided

the question is....

is consignment car protected under lemon law?

it is afterall, a transfer of names between two private owners.

from my understanding 

consignment cars are not covered under lemon law

If the sales contract is not with a car dealer or company then I think Lemon Law doesn't apply. (it doesn't apply to private buyer-seller)

BTW high mileage doesn't mean poor condition if the previous owner(s) maintain and repair it as necessary.  It was maintained at AD afterall (of course, past owners could always skim on cost and ask AD to avoid repairing big ticket items).

• Praise 1

I thought I shared some bad experience with Hua Yang. After completing all paper works, getting the loan approved and the inspection lined up they first came up and said there's a major issue with the gearbox which needed to be overhauled. Next day they said it was just a solenoid valve but there's more bad news. From a "friend" they got to know that the car has a mileage of 90k+ as of some time in 2016 while the ODO shows only 70k. They won't provide the name of this friend or how this guy know about nor any other proof. End of the story, they ask me if I still want to buy or not to which I said no thank you. Terrible company. 

I thought I shared some bad experience with Hua Yang. After completing all paper works, getting the loan approved and the inspection lined up they first came up and said there's a major issue with the gearbox which needed to be overhauled. Next day they said it was just a solenoid valve but there's more bad news. From a "friend" they got to know that the car has a mileage of 90k+ as of some time in 2016 while the ODO shows only 70k. They won't provide the name of this friend or how this guy know about nor any other proof. End of the story, they ask me if I still want to buy or not to which I said no thank you. Terrible company. 

you got to back out of the deal...  count yourself lucky..  better than getting a lemon.. which all used car companies will have... 

Hi everyone 

My friend bought a pre-loved car from a car dealer lately

When he needed to service his car, he brought to the AD and the AD told him that the last service was a few months ago. But the mileage locked was way more higher the current mileage on the Odo.

In simple context, the dealer tampered with the mileage before selling my friend the car.

What can my friend do against the dealer? he feels cheated

thanks in advance for the info provided

since u are a genius.... why ask?  :ninja:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2