Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Anyone had dealings with Ad Auto Pte Ltd before?

bro they only have 10 car advertise and 8 are sold, left with 2... abit hmm....

↡ Advertisement

Is it because I down 10% thatâs why I need to bear so much charges?

xOx can give me your dealer contact?

Can elaborate more?

Next week, I’m quite free maybe I can help u ..

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone,

Anyone have any experience with GV credit pte ltd. Saw their ads like quite attractive with description on 2 yrs warrently. Wonder is it true?

Till now i dont believe in such things as "admin fees". Probably because i bought a consignment car without "warranty", i did my due diligent to sent the car to my workshop for inspection

2 cents experience for my old cs3 

My approach (only to consignment cars)  :

- Set your objective and desire for the 2nd hand car you eye on

- Let the dealer know u interested but with terms condition to send to your own workshop , together with the dealer

- Inspect car and nego the with the dealer on the price again

- if deal dont go through, pay some petrol money to the dealer

Edited by Senny
  • Praise 1

Hi everyone,

Anyone have any experience with GV credit pte ltd. Saw their ads like quite attractive with description on 2 yrs warrently. Wonder is it true?

from what i heard previously when i was doing some research, their car price is not included with deposit.

Neutral Newbie

from what i heard previously when i was doing some research, their car price is not included with deposit.

What u mean by car price is not included with deposit?

zzz what the heck. Like tis also can.

Tks for sharing sia.

car dealer tends to have alot of ways to "lure" people down then they wont tell you anything, once you put your deposit, they will loan the amount they advertise with their in house loan, high interest and maybe a whole lots of fees

• Praise 1

BLACKLISTING - CARGENT PTE LTD

I had a terrible experience selling my old car & buying my new car with this Cargent Pte ltd on dec 2017.. Seems like is a husband and wife show... Super lousy service, give wrong information, always late during meet ups.. And more..

• Praise 1

BLACKLISTING - CARGENT PTE LTD

I had a terrible experience selling my old car & buying my new car with this Cargent Pte ltd on dec 2017.. Seems like is a husband and wife show... Super lousy service, give wrong information, always late during meet ups.. And more..

bro maybe can share more in detail of what happen to warn the rest of the guys?

• Praise 1

Hi,

Anyone deal with Juzt Carz Auto at Mackenzie Road before?

Interested in getting a Kia Cerato from them.

Juz to make sure they transfer the ownership of the vehicle on the spot before u collect the car!!
  • Praise 1

I would like to share my experience with Car Guru. I bought a car from them last year May 2017. Mileage was around 114K. After that, I sent to my usual workshop for servicing. The technician did a check and coincidentally, the previous owner also went there and I was told that in 2014, the mileage was already 199K. 

I called Car Guru and was told that they only changed the odometer. I told them that it was a misrepresentation on their part as they did not inform me about this. 

Any advice from anyone?

Edited by deoxygenated
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1