Ah NAN R.I.P 阿南

Gaolow

Haha it's our turn to carry out our duties for our loved ones [grouphug]

Precisely.

I just hope I can do exactly the same for my own family what he had done for his.

↡ Advertisement

Another artiste has passed away due to heart attack this morning 2am. From Taiwan. -_-

Many people may not have known him...always appear in 张菲's 综艺大哥大

44 years old only... [:(] RIP. 戎祥

397491_10151214285916711_740620856_n.jpg

Turbocharged

44 years old only... [:(] RIP. 戎祥

i know him! last time always saw him on taiwanese variety shows

in fact, last week i saw someone looked like him at tiong bahru market :blink: :blink:

RIP

Work hard for the right reason.

Money is not always the right reason.

Sometimes must also learn to slow down and relax.

Good pc of advice [thumbsup]

Huh rong Xiang oso dead????

He's popular in mainland

Omg nowadays life is so unpredictable

Rip

You should look at the number of young deceased wrestlers

i know him! last time always saw him on taiwanese variety shows

in fact, last week i saw someone looked like him at tiong bahru market :blink: :blink:

RIP

Is that someone a hawker at the market??? [laugh]

I want to provide a real life encountered with Ah nam last year.

It was a Getai event held next to the coffeeshop along the stretch of road near to Mustafa centre. It was closed to end of seven month hungry ghost festival and he was performing with some other artises like (一大粒)。。。。I was watching his performance near to the backstage due to the crowd...closing to the end of the performance...the crowds were really high and kept pushing cash (real hard cash pile of $50 notes) to him and 一大粒 so that they continue to sing and perform...like in a gogo bar.......despite the time is closing to 11pm (way pass police restriction time for getai performance). he still carry on singing and performing...can he see very tired out and shagged.........there were a few tables of drunkard and alot of shouting going on....likely some gangster member or ah long........a drunk fellow took a mug of beer and placed it on the Getal stage floor and demanded him to drink it with bottom up....... (I mean really demand with shouting and etc)......Ah nam remained cool and calm and politely rejected it saying he can't drink beer....the drunk fellow got angry and smashed the beer mug on the floor....shouting that Ah nam never gave him face....a lot pushing and shouting from the crowds to try stop or push the drunk fellow away...but the commotion still going on for sometime........probably you will think that Ah nam will react to it as he looked like a gangster and with very fearson looking.....however, he did not....he apologize to the fellow and took the beer and drank it.....his wife was with him that night at backstage too........this event really show that he is not living an easy life performing in clubs or getai......money is definite good but life is hard......and I respect his way of handling such event....

Edited by LoverofCar

+1

Think he can react the gangster way.

But don't think he want to go back to his old ways.

He wanted to earn $$$ for his family.By doing silly things or getting himself into trouble does not help his career.

He received alot of criticism for handling jack neo case.

But his actions to me was acceptable and I will be glad or happy if I have a fren like him who fight and stand up for frens in trouble.

+1

He wanted to earn $$$ for his family.By doing silly things or getting himself into trouble does not help his career.

But his actions to me was acceptable and I will be glad or happy if I have a fren like him who fight and stand up for frens in trouble.

he stand up for his friend in critical time...respect....watch the last part of this clip..

Edited by LoverofCar

Certainly a great loss to all his fans, yours truly included [:(]

All who have served in green would have known this song, one version or another:

R.I.P. bro...

I didn't want to listen to this, but did anyway.

Painful.

+1

He was fiercely loyal to Jack Neo.

he stand up for his friend in critical time...respect....watch the last part of this clip..

But alot of netizens were calling him gangster,behaving like hooligans etc;

Think MCF has a thread abt jack neo case.A number of pple were condemning him too -_-

He was fiercely loyal to Jack Neo.

He's a good guy.Read Wanbao these few days,his frens were recalling all those minor things that he had done.To his frens,it was touching moments,but to him,it's normal to do it.

↡ Advertisement