ZC Swift/Swift Sport Random Chit Chat Thread v2.0

Popok

just installed the engine damper on friday..feels good, not much vibration when i half clutch like crap.. :D changing gear slightly smoother..

or maybe all my butt dyno..

↡ Advertisement

Anybody Tried servicing their Swift at Motec or 833 workshop?? Thinking of going down to them n check out the package. But aint sure their pricing wise. Any kind soul care to advice??

Hey anyone changed their batteries on their ZC31s recently? Need recommendations..

no special batteries for zc31. But i only use amaron

hi versatile, any workshop you know which has same quality as miki's?

dude, one more thing, i just got a used engine damper once gb by kevinxxx in swiftclub, any workshop that has good workmanship for such installation?

Your can try fabulousX, racetech, or fongkim.. iirc they should be able to do it.

Derrick Motorworks(DKC) at tampines area, very good with swift engine stuffs.

Actually tbh, any workshop also can if you're talking pure servicing (e.g. EO change, BF change etc).

If you want to find faults etc, then go to pro-swif workshop as mentioned above or Project S located at woodland.

Anybody Tried servicing their Swift at Motec or 833 workshop?? Thinking of going down to them n check out the package. But aint sure their pricing wise. Any kind soul care to advice??

Servicing wise any workshop also can do. Those mentioned are renowned workshop only.

And as mentioned, renowned workshop pricing cfm not cheap either. And pricing also depends on parts change and what EO you using.

just installed the engine damper on friday..feels good, not much vibration when i half clutch like crap.. :D changing gear slightly smoother..

or maybe all my butt dyno..

Engine damper is a myth la.. <_<

Neutral Newbie

Any one knows where to get the wheel arc kit for swift sports?

Seen some on the roads but couldnt tell if was a real kit or just stickers.

Pretty nice looking [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Actually tbh, any workshop also can if you're talking pure servicing (e.g. EO change, BF change etc).

If you want to find faults etc, then go to pro-swif workshop as mentioned above or Project S located at woodland.

Well, I am talking about engine related stuffs, more complicated other than servicing, at least they overhaul my entire engine when the other workshop which I bring to failed to overhaul the appropriate way and which caused second time engine problem. Yes, pure servicing anywhere.

Project S I could said is more for their exterior :D

Well, I am talking about engine related stuffs, more complicated other than servicing, at least they overhaul my entire engine when the other workshop which I bring to failed to overhaul the appropriate way and which caused second time engine problem. Yes, pure servicing anywhere.

Project S I could said is more for their exterior :D

To make it easier,

Project S = body kits, hardware stuffs

DKC = engine mod

normal uncle workshop = regular servicing

Neutral Newbie

Bro Popok

Some seniors did write report on swiftclub that to be better in low end, a 5.1 FD + some aftermarket clutch system, you will see differences for sure, but i remember him saiding this of cos will burn more fuel and very noisy, tradeoff for performance i guess. you can read swiftclub the whole day just to know more on all these performance stuffs. for me i only do cosmetic mods and very minor mods.

Bro Carbine-

I am on champion twin filter, what i can said that the engine can breathe easily and every service maintence just ask ur mechanics to dry blow it, can use for life, dont need to change air fliter anymore, go get one from bro eds and do throttle body cleaning(SGD 45) + this champion filter(100 SGD if i am not wrong) and u will feel your swift immediately back to the condition the first time you brought it. Cheers, if you want his no. i can give u.

Thanks you leh help me promote [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Hey anyone changed their batteries on their ZC31s recently? Need recommendations..

Go for brand TRANE high CCA

Who bought my sss? 4157 [laugh]

Bro eds sold his SSS liao??

Driving what now? Then still.providing group buy for swift stuff??

↡ Advertisement