Chevrolet Taxi beat red light along Robinson Road

Yaoxing

SHD9510U Chevy taxi allegedly beat red light. No collision fortunately, as most road users sort of anticipated it (maybe because its a taxi on call?).

↡ Advertisement

Nowadays it seems that increasing number of drivers have no respect for the red light. This is worrying.

Think prod has been happening ard for quite some time, just that now more cars armed with cameras and thus see more of these online...... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Think 2 days ago I saw a SMRT bendy bus beat red light. And that red light is extremely dangerous 1.

Dono whether the video still in my car cam anot. Tml I go see. Now use pic to explain first. Lol.

SMRTBusBeatingRedLight_zpsa5ce199d.jpg

Some of you all know some junctions are like this, when it is red with right green arrow, the adjacent side will have a left green arrow.

Lucky the MPV driver notice the bus cheonging after the green arrow is out.

So he waited. Heng sia. It not kena ram ah, dono he will die anot.

Edited by Junjian

Think prod has been happening ard for quite some time, just that now more cars armed with cameras and thus see more of these online...... [laugh]

Not really... There's definitely an increase in people posting them online, but at the same time, I do not remember seeing so many people beating the red lights in the past as I have in recent months. The last time I was in Singapore, I saw at least 6 or 7 instances, some of which were very blatant, in just a few weeks.

Think 2 days ago I saw a SMRT bendy bus beat red light. And that red light is extremely dangerous 1.

Dono whether the video still in my car cam anot. Tml I go see. Now use pic to explain first. Lol.

Some of you all know some junctions are like this, when it is red with right green arrow, the adjacent side will have a left green arrow.

Lucky the MPV driver notice the bus cheonging after the green arrow is out.

So he waited. Heng sia. It not kena ram ah, dono he will die anot.

Public bus the more must post to TP, imagine if accident how many will suffer? [shakehead]

No leh. I see more beating redlights nowadays.

Turbocharged

makes me want to download the vid from my cam of a bmw leisurely beating red light along geylang road ... lucky i looked right before setting off, even though the light already in my favour ><

makes me want to download the vid from my cam of a bmw leisurely beating red light along geylang road ... lucky i looked right before setting off, even though the light already in my favour ><

Please download and send to TP. No need to post here [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement