C230 Avantgarde review

NightWind

Hi all i am considering this car as a change from my BMW. It has a 2.5L V6 but i seldom see it on the roads. Most of the C Classes are th c180 and c200. Is there any one out there who can share their experience and comments on this car?

Thanks heaps

↡ Advertisement

Hi all i am considering this car as a change from my BMW. It has a 2.5L V6 but i seldom see it on the roads. Most of the C Classes are th c180 and c200. Is there any one out there who can share their experience and comments on this car?

Thanks heaps

I think you meant C250? I dont think current one got C230.. the pre-FL one does..

Hi, I meant the c230....not c250. The c250 is inline 4 1.8l

Can someone pls comment on c230 pls? This submodel does not even show up in cycle & carriage listing...

Can someone pls comment on c230 pls? This submodel does not even show up in cycle & carriage listing...

I guess you are talking about E25 with M272 engine, which came in around 2007/2008 for couple of years and then C250 replaced it. It is NA 2.5 litre with around 200 bhp (not sure). I guess that it was not popular at all. WHy don't you post in sgmerc.com forum to get some feedback?

I know.. hahaha.. Well.. since it's an inline-6 2.5L , should be creamy smooth..

they stopped this submodel already bro.. replaced by C250..

Thanks. I know its old model and i cant even find any reviews on this submodel online...thats why i am kinda desperate and coming to this forum to get help....

Thanks, er is there a big difference in the body shape of c230 and c250? they r all c class....???? thks

Forget about the C230 because that body shape is tired and poisoned with too many C180k wannabees. Wait for a used 2012 facelift C250 turbo instead.

The fl c class has a better looking front head light with intelligent light system.the front bumper has a sportier looking air intake.pretty impressive with a turbo 1.8 engine that churn out 310 nm of torque and 204 bhp. Loving every min of driving it.also, fuel consumption is pretty impressive too.