Galaxy Note and Note 2 battery interchangeable?

Billcoke

Bro,

Note 2 : Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery

Note 1: Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery

Are Galaxy Note and Note 2 battery interchangeable? Do they share the same battery?

↡ Advertisement

Bro,

Are Galaxy Note and Note 2 battery interchangeable? Do they share the same battery?

Prevously, when I changed my S2 battery to a higher capacity one, the higher capacity Samsung battery package came with a back cover to accomodate the thicker battery which the original back cover couldn't fit. I don't own a Note, but basing on my experience, you might need to change the back cover to accomodate the thicker size battery if the higher capacity Note 2 battery can fit on the Note 1. I may be wrong here but it is better to consult Samsung about this.

Edited by Redstorm

Note 1 battery is slightly smaller than Note 2 and the pin-out is same as note2

so u can put Note 1 battery in Note2 but not the other way round

however, since note 1 batt is smaller, u need to stuff some paper to fill up the gaps

Prevously, when I changed my S2 battery to a higher capacity one, the higher capacity Samsung battery package came with a back cover to accomodate the thicker battery which the original back cover couldn't fit. I don't own a Note, but basing on my experience, you might need to change the back cover to accomodate the thicker size battery if the higher capacity Note 2 battery can fit on the Note 1. I may be wrong here but it is better to consult Samsung about this.

I see. thanks.

Note 1 battery is slightly smaller than Note 2 and the pin-out is same as note2

so u can put Note 1 battery in Note2 but not the other way round

however, since note 1 batt is smaller, u need to stuff some paper to fill up the gaps

Thanks.

I checked with the shops at Ebay, they feedback that the battery is not interchangeable.

ok thanks,

will remember that if i need batt rep for my note. ^_^

Bro,

Note has a 5,000mAh battery selling online...comes with an extra back case...can search online for it..def bigger capacity then Note 2..but um..if u get this..u cant use any other casing..and ur phone has to be naked after that [:p]

↡ Advertisement