Lexus car cut in w/o signal, and beats red light!

Nicholas

Later the lexus driver's boss says "it's common to beat red light. why make big fuss?". :D

No need to say, they always think like that... [:p]

Twincharged

i also hate it when ppl cut in front of you when you stop right in front of a junction box. we "kwai kwai" q behind the box and then some bugger just cut infront by using the box !!

but then since CNY coming, send the lexus driver a big ang pow by sending the video link to the TP lah ....

i also hate it when ppl cut in front of you when you stop right in front of a junction box. we "kwai kwai" q behind the box and then some bugger just cut infront by using the box !!

but then since CNY coming, send the lexus driver a big ang pow by sending the video link to the TP lah ....

Some more this guy cut in diagonally from the left blind spot, luckily I saw in time. I already emailed TP the link of the video.

Huh......Then the junction box for what ? [confused]

Edited by Renegade777

Yes a lot of farkers do that. Cut inside the yellow box when we abide by traffic rules. See liao also dulan. Feel like whacking their car with my steering wheel lock sometimes [laugh]

Huh......Then the junction box for what ? [confused]

[sweatdrop]

Yellow box is for drivers turning in from the adjacent road, not for drivers to cut in from filtering.

Misuse of Yellow boxes especially those at the bus-bays have been going on many times liao lah..........just hope that the buses that were blocked are equipped with on-board cam....... [:p][laugh]

looks like the driver was making a statement to you. See how he braked and braked, as if he was waiting for the lights to change. And when the lights changed, he left you waiting at the lights....

maybe you had pissed him off in some way and he was trying to get back at you????

will TP punish this kind of driver?

Rarely, nowadays TP like bo chup! :angry:

I rarely see TP nowadays, now they outsource back to LTA and you see those wearing LTA Enforcer... :wacko:

Yah lor...nowadays Junction Box is for people to stay inside till the lights change... :blink: then cut queue

Cutting into your lane:

He probably was on the wrong lane (which is going towards St. James and Sentosa, when he wanna go to Vivocity instead), .. figured that you're kinda like a slowie, .. hence just cut into your lane. I noticed there still remains ample of space. And did you highbeam him thereafter? Couldn't really tell.

Another vehicle, just couple of cars in front, also did likewise - crossing over the continuous white lines.

Beating Red Lights: -

He's probably impatient, and does not wish to be stuck for those few additional seconds.

Do update should you get a reply from TP ya?

Actually email TP no point de. Last time when I was younger I like to complain to TP. Once They can call me back after 6 months and talk coxx. Now about the case ok but something else about how spore car population has increase etc etc ... how under-staffed they are etc. Talk about everything EXCEPT the case.

↡ Advertisement