Where to change chevy aveo cd player?

Peiwen82

Neutral Newbie

my mum is driving a 2007 model chevy aveo 1.4l it comes with the fitted cd player. but dunno y the radio suddenly cannot work.... i went back to agent and the told me need $500+ to replace.... any where to change a maybe sony or kenwood or any brand cd player? at a cheaper price?

↡ Advertisement

my mum is driving a 2007 model chevy aveo 1.4l it comes with the fitted cd player. but dunno y the radio suddenly cannot work.... i went back to agent and the told me need $500+ to replace.... any where to change a maybe sony or kenwood or any brand cd player? at a cheaper price?

All cd n radio sets r standard size n u can use any good brand.

But fr radio to spoil overnight is quite rare. Maybe just a wire came loose.

Go any honest n reliable car audio shop n ask them to chk fr loose wire. Maybe just antenna wire loose.

Or fuse blow.

Might just b a $20 repair job.

Internal Moderator

Bro. I know Auto Acoustic @ First Centre does.

I'm not sure of the exact brand but maybe you can call/whatsapp the boss to ask. He is a friendly uncle haha.

If you need his mobile let me know. If not can just find their office number online.

its either single or double DIN std.what's the symptoms? whole unit not working, power supply present but cannot turn on,but or just the radio not working?

so its a Double DIN unit.Consider made in Taiwan Necvox 7" DVD touch screen with USB and Bluetooth at abt $400.

If your mum not into ICE and considering the age of the car, I would suggest a 2nd hand head unit. Price will probably be less than $150 for a 2-DIN or less than $100 for single DIN. Get from reputable shop. Pay a little more but comes with some sort of short-term warranty provided by shop. Look around the merchants' thread in this forum.

Bought a 2nd hand 2-DIN Pioneer from Autoimage before. Speak to the boss, Ted. Helpful and friendly. May not be the cheapest but honesty is more important.

Disclaimer : am not connected in any way to Autoimage.