GVGT, Accident between bike and Nissan Sunny

Ev0lutionz

Car didn't signal but looks like even if he had, the bike will still knock into him as bike's speeding.

Also, Bike knock car's backside, not side. I think insurance is in car's favor but may kenna fine for not signalling.

Lucky the tree didn't fall if not NEA claim them also.

The biker recover very fast hor... faster than Drogba when kenna touched.

Edited by Nicholas

Turbocharged

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=430651513670129

Who do you think is at fault here?

its definitely stupid biker, wanna die is sooner or later one, dont practice defensive riding at all. the sunny check from mirror can only see the TS car very far behind, only when the car is out then the biker come out of nowhere to his rear.

biker definitely court death. [shakehead]

Biker more at fault than Sunny. Biker was speeding, at that speed when Sunny check Lane 1, biker would not be there and Lane 1 was clear for Sunny to filter out, which it did at normal speed. It was due to biker going so fast that it reached just behind the Sunny so quickly.

If biker was beside Sunny already or in Sunny blind spot and got hit, Sunny will be at fault.

Nissan probably also at fault for not signalling his intentions. 2 or 3 weeks back, I encountered a similar coloured Nissan Sunny that did the same thing in front of a motor bike at novena. Although the motor bike wasn't speeding, he skidded and fell while jam braking as it was raining and slippery. I was behind him and stopped to help him pick up his motor bike and push to the side of the road. Nissan Sunny was long gone by then. Poor old man had many cuts and was bleeding pretty badly on his face. Advised him to call ambulance but he refused and told me to go after saying thanks. Wonder if its the same car? hmm...

Even if sunny signaled, bike wouldn't have seen it also or react in time. It's simply a case of too much speed differential between the bike and the rest.

Even if sunny signaled, bike wouldn't have seen it also or react in time. It's simply a case of too much speed differential between the bike and the rest.

I think so too. the motorbike was speeding. Don't know what for.

Neutral Newbie

Biker at fault - speeding. At that speed he could not react or slow down according to changing road situation.

The car driver saw lane 1 was clear and decided to switch lane and overtake. There was no way for him to know a motorbike would arrive behind him in a split second.

Yet if the Sunny had occupied the center of Lane 1, the motorbike would still be able to squeeze through the right of the car.

Nonetheless, fortunately the rider landed on a grass patch and is not seriously injured.

Biker retarded, speed too high for traffic conditions and never anticipate vehicles will move out into clear lane. Accelerated to cut in front of camera car without any signal, how he expect people to see him in time or anticipate his actions? If he was coming down the road in the rightmost lane all the way where he would have been visible in the mirrors for a longer time then at least got something to argue, although the speed is still too fast for conditions.

He lucky he never hit the tree because that can be fatal. Class 2 but no brain. No gloves, no full face helmet [shakehead] . The bike (R6) also dulan and gave him a slap.

IMO the biker is at fault. The sunny could have check the blind spot and mirror that there is no car and proceed to lane change, The bike suddenly appear from 2nd lane to 1st and in excess speed.

What amuses me more is that it looks like the car that recorded the incident immediately went on to switch lane and possibly drove away from the scene... :angry:

No humanity..

Maybe he wanted to rush back home to upload the video with multiple replays <_<

i don't think it's totally the driver's fault here. in fact i think the driver is handicapped in the sense that he couldn't see the rider coming by so fast after he checked the mirrors and confirmed clear, although i can also see that he changes lane quite abruptly. overall i'll say that the rider should bear most of the blame. please don't flame me, just sharing my thoughts here.

↡ Advertisement