Car license plate series history

Sofarsogood

Saw a SS54U on volvo s40 today, quite cool plate.

One plate i like was EA5Y. (EASY).

Saw it on a black 5 series. Belongs to a local chinese family. Ty also got a lexus 400 i think.

↡ Advertisement

Maybe TS wants to know the age of the car plate, so that can rougly gauge how much the car plate can fetch?! [:/]

yah, in my case, when i bot my 2nd hand car which comes with a "E" plate, i wanted to know which era it is from. end up the plate is only 5 yrs younger than me!

yah, in my case, when i bot my 2nd hand car which comes with a "E" plate, i wanted to know which era it is from. end up the plate is only 5 yrs younger than me!

Sometimes quite lucky having to buy a 2nd hand car which comes with an old plate, esp also come with a nice number. Last time when i shop for a 2nd hand car many years ago, found one car which comes with SBC plate, in the end didnt buy it cause the car is manual. Now quite regret that i missed such an old car plate.

Ya but u drive/ride around. Better cos free. U dun need to pay anything. Best is ty pay u to ride. Wear smart white n blue pple see u coming all slow down let u pass. Nobody wil hog right lane at 90kmh. Nobody tailgate yr backside even u go 80kmh. Change lane ty all put signal. U feel like e king of e road. Those with illegal hid disappear n none wil shine bright bright in yr eyes. The respect ty give u nobody else get.

Hahaha. [laugh]

Ya...and prob you do one mistake...you will find 10 videos of your mistake on Youtube...hundred of shares on Facebook...dun wan.

• Praise 1

Ya...and prob you do one mistake...you will find 10 videos of your mistake on Youtube...hundred of shares on Facebook...dun wan.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. [laugh]

The danger of citizen reporting. Anyway no big deal. I see other countries especially US got so many vids on police brutality etc.

[laugh]

I don't see any SKY car plate after SKW. Now is SKZ and SLA already. Is LTA skipping SKY series? What is the reason?

Because "sky" is a word. Same reason for skipping SE_ series.