2014 Ssangyong Stavic , Ugliest to Ugly

SeriousGuy

Supercharged

Actually it's strange to have 3 adults sit in the front row right? Other than just being cramped, i always felt insecure if someone else would be too near and can in theory touch your gear, brake, steering wheel, etc. Already got problems if kid sits there, but if got adults, could be worse...

If 3 adults seat in front, the center seat will be shifted a bit to the front, so all 3 adults sit side-by-side won't be rubbing shoulders against each other. That is what I read before when some auto journalist went to test drive the Edix!

But if sitting in front is a XMM, sure the driver won't be bother if their shoulders or bodies rubbed against each other, or (in theory) touched your "gear" lor... [laugh]

Actually it's strange to have 3 adults sit in the front row right? Other than just being cramped, i always felt insecure if someone else would be too near and can in theory touch your gear, brake, steering wheel, etc. Already got problems if kid sits there, but if got adults, could be worse...

Boss.. you must think.. if it's an outing with 2 XMM in front... I think things would be different right? :wub:[:p][rolleyes]

If 3 adults seat in front, the center seat will be shifted a bit to the front, so all 3 adults sit side-by-side won't be rubbing shoulders against each other. That is what I read before when some auto journalist went to test drive the Edix!

But if sitting in front is a XMM, sure the driver won't be bother if their shoulders or bodies rubbed against each other, or (in theory) touched your "gear" lor... [laugh]

hahaha.. same thinking..

Supercharged

Boss.. you must think.. if it's an outing with 2 XMM in front... I think things would be different right? :wub:[:p][rolleyes]

If that happens, one XMM will sit in front, center seat. The other XMM will sit behind the driver. The rest, you can imagine yourself :D

If that happens, one XMM will sit in front, center seat. The other XMM will sit behind the driver. The rest, you can imagine yourself :D

hahaha.. wah.. buay tank.. buay tank.. [laugh]:wub:

Turbocharged

aiyah.. referring to the design la.. knn.. you think too far.. [laugh][rolleyes]

you tiko ranger mah.. how i know what you want to do [:p]

Turbocharged

that is the most miserable car I have seen alive.. (besides Nissan Juke and Almera)

WTF in the world was the designer thinking about? :ph34r:

i actually find juke quite a nice design :ph34r: its look like a frog [laugh]

but its a Small size SUV.. i swore it off after getting car sick from driving toyota Rush.. too shaky for me. [dizzy]

i actually find juke quite a nice design :ph34r: its look like a frog [laugh]

but its a Small size SUV.. i swore it off after getting car sick from driving toyota Rush.. too shaky for me. [dizzy]

haha.. a ugly frog you mean.. the real frog is Panamera.. [:p][rolleyes]

Rush.. bo stable le.. really.. it's tall.. and light.. I think the "smaller" brother : Fortuner way more stable..

Turbocharged

haha.. a ugly frog you mean.. the real frog is Panamera.. [:p][rolleyes]

Rush.. bo stable le.. really.. it's tall.. and light.. I think the "smaller" brother : Fortuner way more stable..

Fortuner is bigger than Rush right??

i though Rush is more of Yaries size with higher suspension. yeah very shaky.

Fortuner is bigger than Rush right??

i though Rush is more of Yaries size with higher suspension. yeah very shaky.

hahaha.. bro... I said "Smaller" "....."..

of course its bigger.. lols.. same chassis as Hilux I heard..

yupps.. coz very light.. and small engine.. 1.5 I think..

wah lao... if got company like that then story completely different... might as well get one of them to drive and then you sit in middle. can be very busy...

wah lao... if got company like that then story completely different... might as well get one of them to drive and then you sit in middle. can be very busy...

very busy looking out for traffic.. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement