Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
49 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

HP_Lee
  • HP_Lee
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Rules are there. People just take it lightly.

Luckily I was slowed and distanced away. This Vios had brake out of a sudden and signal, before making an illegal turn. shakehead.gif shakehead.gif

Attached Thumbnails

• vlcsnap_2013_02_04_08h59m39s174.png
  • vlcsnap_2013_02_04_09h00m08s210.png
  • vlcsnap_2013_02_04_09h00m26s218.png
  • vlcsnap_2013_02_04_09h00m33s222.png

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:01 AM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Please send the photos or video to TP. You action will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Ben

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

Gunny76
  • Gunny76
    Clutched
    Author Image

At least he gave signal... LOL... submit to TP lah Bro, got clear evidents like that. This kind of idiot must be put out of road for everyone's safety sake.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

Doosan
  • Premium member
    Doosan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

TP maybe more impressed by the two oranges laugh.gif

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Never learn, want to break rule make sure no cars anywhere, car cams everywhere now...

Actually lot to catch at my office car park at Vertex, the exit facing SCDF HQ, so many illegal right turn...

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

Nicholas
  • Premium member
    Nicholas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Vios again? dry.gif

Can see that you are slow, didn't zham brake cause oranges still in place. laugh.gif
Good to see that at least he signaled though, but no excuse..

I guess you have sent it to stomp n TP already? Also if you can upload to youtube, I can add it to my list of Driving Idiots.

Edited by Nicholas, 04 February 2013 - 09:27 AM.

Labixiaoxin
  • Premium member
    Labixiaoxin
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Agreed. The authority need our asssitance to make the road safer. Let TP taken action against such driver.

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There's no chance you can pull this stunt with your overweight and underpowdered Kimchi. tongue.gif Only those feather light car or powderful car can.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

Valrosx
  • Valrosx
    4th Gear
    Author Image

V10Supersport ... ALL the way la!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

making a mountain out of a mole hill abt the make and model. u go to malaysia and its proton cuz it is the largest number there.
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

HP_Lee
  • HP_Lee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

There's no chance you can pull this stunt with your overweight and underpowdered Kimchi. tongue.gif Only those feather light car or powderful car can.

Yaa. Not even my C180 too. If this tin-can got into head on. Woah! I guessed the driver himself, gone before CNY. ph34r.gif

Edited by HP_Lee, 04 February 2013 - 01:44 PM.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

HP_Lee
  • HP_Lee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Vios again? dry.gif

Can see that you are slow, didn't zham brake cause oranges still in place. laugh.gif
Good to see that at least he signaled though, but no excuse..

I guess you have sent it to stomp n TP already? Also if you can upload to youtube, I can add it to my list of Driving Idiots.

My Oranges steady one. Cannot fall before the CNY. laugh.gif

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

HP_Lee
  • HP_Lee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

TP maybe more impressed by the two oranges laugh.gif

Thanks for complementing my Oranges. They are big and fresh. smile.gif

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

HP_Lee
  • HP_Lee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Agreed. The authority need our asssitance to make the road safer. Let TP taken action against such driver.

On replied from LTA, they are now studying the possibilities of responding action base on pictures and video prove without having to testify. cool.gif

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

HP_Lee
  • HP_Lee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

making a mountain out of a mole hill abt the make and model. u go to malaysia and its proton cuz it is the largest number there.

Yup. The mole in Singapore and MY is truly represented by Vios and proton respectively. rolleyes.gif

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

Simplecar
  • Premium member
    Simplecar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I have responded to LTA regarding this matter because they gave me the turn around by enclosing a form and asked me to fill in.
I told them that I am merely helping them do their job and if it is so troublesome (including attending court), then it would deter many people including myself from helping LTA do their job.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I have responded to LTA regarding this matter because they gave me the turn around by enclosing a form and asked me to fill in.
I told them that I am merely helping them do their job and if it is so troublesome (including attending court), then it would deter many people including myself from helping LTA do their job.

Should be TP isn't it?

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

XWD
  • Premium member
    XWD
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Rules are there. People just take it lightly.

Luckily I was slowed and distanced away. This Vios had brake out of a sudden and signal, before making an illegal turn. shakehead.gif shakehead.gif

Report to TP. GPGT.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yup. The mole in Singapore and MY is truly represented by Vios and proton respectively. rolleyes.gif

ur reply shows ur level maturity. well done. thumbsup.gif
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks for complementing my Oranges. They are big and fresh. smile.gif

So fast you place oranges in your car liao? Furthermore fresh oranges?! Can tahan until 1st day of CNY bo? unsure.gif

Anyway, whether the vios driver signal or not, it is already illegal for him to make a U-turn at that place.

Edited by 13177, 04 February 2013 - 02:56 PM.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users