Rules are meant to be broken? (Vios Again)

HP_Lee

Rules are there. People just take it lightly.

Luckily I was slowed and distanced away. This Vios had brake out of a sudden and signal, before making an illegal turn. [shakehead] [shakehead]

post-100759-1359939253_thumb.png

post-100759-1359939259_thumb.png

post-100759-1359939266_thumb.png

post-100759-1359939273_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement

At least he gave signal... LOL... submit to TP lah Bro, got clear evidents like that. This kind of idiot must be put out of road for everyone's safety sake.

Never learn, want to break rule make sure no cars anywhere, car cams everywhere now...

Actually lot to catch at my office car park at Vertex, the exit facing SCDF HQ, so many illegal right turn...

Vios again? <_<

Can see that you are slow, didn't zham brake cause oranges still in place. [laugh]

Good to see that at least he signaled though, but no excuse..

I guess you have sent it to stomp n TP already? Also if you can upload to youtube, I can add it to my list of Driving Idiots.

Edited by Nicholas

(edited)

There's no chance you can pull this stunt with your overweight and underpowdered Kimchi. [:p] Only those feather light car or powderful car can.

Yaa. Not even my C180 too. If this tin-can got into head on. Woah! I guessed the driver himself, gone before CNY. :ph34r:

Edited by HP_Lee

Vios again? <_<

Can see that you are slow, didn't zham brake cause oranges still in place. [laugh]

Good to see that at least he signaled though, but no excuse..

I guess you have sent it to stomp n TP already? Also if you can upload to youtube, I can add it to my list of Driving Idiots.

My Oranges steady one. Cannot fall before the CNY. [laugh]

Agreed. The authority need our asssitance to make the road safer. Let TP taken action against such driver.

On replied from LTA, they are now studying the possibilities of responding action base on pictures and video prove without having to testify. [cool]

making a mountain out of a mole hill abt the make and model. u go to malaysia and its proton cuz it is the largest number there.

Yup. The mole in Singapore and MY is truly represented by Vios and proton respectively. [rolleyes]

I have responded to LTA regarding this matter because they gave me the turn around by enclosing a form and asked me to fill in.

I told them that I am merely helping them do their job and if it is so troublesome (including attending court), then it would deter many people including myself from helping LTA do their job.

I have responded to LTA regarding this matter because they gave me the turn around by enclosing a form and asked me to fill in.

I told them that I am merely helping them do their job and if it is so troublesome (including attending court), then it would deter many people including myself from helping LTA do their job.

Should be TP isn't it?

Neutral Newbie

Rules are there. People just take it lightly.

Luckily I was slowed and distanced away. This Vios had brake out of a sudden and signal, before making an illegal turn. [shakehead] [shakehead]

Report to TP. GPGT.

↡ Advertisement