Any lobang for garmin GDR35 Car cam

Tianmo

Looks like Taiwan has this product in its market. Maybe ask my Taiwan friend see how much selling over there. Might take a while coz he's now in sgp on holiday. After CNY dan go back. [laugh]

wooohooo.................yes bro yes bro...........please please............help me check check leh.................i buy you makan. and kopi.......Thank you thank you............ [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Morbella also got one model is GPS with built-in car cam (2-in-1)....last seen selling $269. Isn't this better ?

yah yah.............it stated got GPS function...............but the SE said is playback than can show the route we took.............I also not so sure.........

bro...........yours good............ :D :D :D

Actually not that good. Mine is bought at budget price. Cam isn't HD only SD and GPS chip is older version SiRFIII chip. But to me it's good enough.

I suggest you get those audio ppl to wire the cam. Coz that's what I did.

And I request to add a switch to toggle between functions

1. ON all the time

2. ON only when ignition is ON

3. OFF

This actually let you have more choice and it won't drain out your car batt.

wooohooo.................yes bro yes bro...........please please............help me check check leh.................i buy you makan. and kopi.......Thank you thank you............ [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Haha... no need lah. I help you ask. :D

Morbella also got one model is GPS with built-in car cam (2-in-1)....last seen selling $269. Isn't this better ?

Garmin also got one model is car cam attached to GPS...............but the cam can only be attached to model 2575.............if change GPS the cam no use liao.............and I already have a GPS liao lor...........don't want a 2-in-1........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Actually not that good. Mine is bought at budget price. Cam isn't HD only SD and GPS chip is older version SiRFIII chip. But to me it's good enough.

I suggest you get those audio ppl to wire the cam. Coz that's what I did.

And I request to add a switch to toggle between functions

1. ON all the time

2. ON only when ignition is ON

3. OFF

This actually let you have more choice and it won't drain out your car batt.

good idea.......never thought of this........... [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [laugh] [laugh]

Haha... no need lah. I help you ask. :D

Thank you many many................please don't forget hor..............我等着你回来.........我等着你回来.!!!!!.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Thank you many many................please don't forget hor..............我等着你回来.........我等着你回来.!!!!!.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ask only mah. No problem. :D

Personally I prefer not to have a car cam that records GPS data..

Imagine yr car really 100% correct and fault is due to a car really change lane last minute.. but technically problem is its a 60km/hr road and video details state travelling speed is 70km/hr..

Im thinking of getting this as well, normally how u guys hook up the power supply? Using the 12v socket or supply direct 5v?

don't know can get group buy or not.......... [:p] [:p] [:p]

Best price for this cam is SGD$269! Cash.

where huh bro...............can PM me???............. :D :D :D

Garmin also got one model is car cam attached to GPS...............but the cam can only be attached to model 2575.............if change GPS the cam no use liao.............and I already have a GPS liao lor...........don't want a 2-in-1........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Garmin got a newer car cam model GDR30. This must be attached to the 2575 GPS. This is a replacement for the previous model GDR10. Has a better field of view and other improvements

Garmin got a newer car cam model GDR30. This must be attached to the 2575 GPS. This is a replacement for the previous model GDR10. Has a better field of view and other improvements

the SE told me this one is cheaper ................$90............but the 2575 cost more..............like $300 or something..........end up the whole thing cost like 400 plus............and cam cannot use if change GPS...........so out liao............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]