Any lobang for garmin GDR35 Car cam

Tianmo

the SE told me this one is cheaper ................$90............but the 2575 cost more..............like $300 or something..........end up the whole thing cost like 400 plus............and cam cannot use if change GPS...........so out liao............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

can buy the GDR30 alone?

can buy the GDR30 alone?

Can. But you need to have a Garmin GPS to attach it too. I ask the SE from Challenger about the GDR30 and she told me only Funan outlet have this model. At about @$210. Member got some % discount. So its cheaper than the GDR35 ( $299 ) by about $90 like that.

The GDR 35 is a stand alone camera. Both are new and have more or less the same specs.

The GDR30 is for someone who is already using a Garmin and am looking for an extra camera. Coz if you get a good quality in-car camera like Blackvue, it may cost slightly more ( ie cheapest model from Blackvue, DR350 ) .

In terms of functionality, GDR30 offers more, it offers GPS mapping onto your video, better video quality ( Full HD 1920 x 1080 for the GDR30 vs VGA 640 x 480 for the Blackvue ). I think with F stop 2 for the GDR30, it would work well under dark condition.

However, if you do not have a Garmin GPS, then getting the 2575 with the GDR30 cost you more. In that case, get the GDR35, which is a standalone camera.

The GDR30 is for someone who is already using a Garmin and am looking for an extra camera. Coz if you get a good quality in-car camera like Blackvue, it may cost slightly more ( ie cheapest model from Blackvue, DR350 ) .

In terms of functionality, GDR30 offers more, it offers GPS mapping onto your video, better video quality ( Full HD 1920 x 1080 for the GDR30 vs VGA 640 x 480 for the Blackvue ). I think with F stop 2 for the GDR30, it would work well under dark condition.

However, if you do not have a Garmin GPS, then getting the 2575 with the GDR30 cost you more. In that case, get the GDR35, which is a standalone camera.

bro, you mean the GDR30 can fix to any Garmin GPS?

can buy the GDR30 alone?

can lah...............but was told can only attach to 2575 leh.................don't know SE got smoke me or not........... [:/] [:/] [:/]

can lah...............but was told can only attach to 2575 leh.................don't know SE got smoke me or not........... [:/] [:/] [:/]

cb lah wan buy buy lah ask so much for wat f......knn......next time, condom also ask if can buy

[:p] [:p]

cb lah wan buy buy lah ask so much for wat f......knn......next time, condom also ask if can buy

I sori BOSS......I sori ........I sori..........I your Kooli.........no so rich like you..............want buy must find the cheapest lor...............KNN you think like you buy anything no need to think one meh...........you no angry no angry.................later I go start one threat ask for cheapest condom......... [:p] [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

bro, you mean the GDR30 can fix to any Garmin GPS?

Compatible models for the GDR 30 are the following : nuvi 3560LM, nuvi 2577LM, nuvi 2576LM, nuvi 2575RLM, nuvi 2565LM.

http://www.garmin.com.sg/products/ontheroad/gdr30/

I am still researching whether to get the GDR30 or the 35 or just a Blackvue since all the prices are around the $200 region. Am also using the Garmin 2575.

Haha, when rich people fussed about where to spend their money the whole day. Poor peasants like me take the whole day to fussed about what cheap camera to buy.

Anyone has tried those cheap cameras selling now from petrol stations? Because they are selling around $100, I worried that if they break down, need to get another one, I might as well pay $200+ for a Garmin or Blackvue.

Compatible models for the GDR 30 are the following : nuvi 3560LM, nuvi 2577LM, nuvi 2576LM, nuvi 2575RLM, nuvi 2565LM.

http://www.garmin.com.sg/products/ontheroad/gdr30/

I am still researching whether to get the GDR30 or the 35 or just a Blackvue since all the prices are around the $200 region. Am also using the Garmin 2575.

My GDR 10 with the 2575 always overheated then cannot record lor... [bigcry]

Dun noe the 30 or 35 got such issue or not...Haiz!!! [drivingcar]

My GDR 10 with the 2575 always overheated then cannot record lor... [bigcry]

Dun noe the 30 or 35 got such issue or not...Haiz!!! [drivingcar]

You mean the GPS unit overheat or ur GDR10 overheat? I think GDR10 or 30 quite the same. If overheat and cant record at the crucial moment, then i may think twice about buying the GDR30

relac lah...i jesting with him.

anyway for me, this rearview camera HD has been damn good for me....

Rearview camera? Does it record both the front and back as well? I cant find the specs.

You mean the GPS unit overheat or ur GDR10 overheat? I think GDR10 or 30 quite the same. If overheat and cant record at the crucial moment, then i may think twice about buying the GDR30

Is the GDR 10 got overheated...then it will not record... [bigcry]

So now got standalone 35 dun noe will be overheated or not leh... [confused]

i dun dare to try 30 which ride onto the 2575...maybe something will happen again... [sweatdrop]

I had just got a gdr30 to attach to my 2575. Previously was using a gdr10. When installed it is not working properly, not able to detect the gdr30. In the end, had to go down to the garmin service center and after some trouble shooting, updated the software and been fine since.

Bro, any idea if this fits on the E90 rear view mirror? The E90 rear view mirror is a bit fat due to the auto dimming function......

Fits F10 prefectly. I beleive shd be the same.

↡ Advertisement