lobang garmin gdr35 car

• Search this thread
89 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

Lebonchi
  • Premium member
    Lebonchi
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Mine is the LM, what is the difference btw them?

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

Lebonchi
  • Premium member
    Lebonchi
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thru out the 12 mths warranty period... angry.gif

The 2575 replaced 3 times and GDR 10 change 5 times... bigcry.gif

That's why I dun noe should buy GDR 35 or not? laugh.gif

That is bad, I am using gdr30 as I do not need to stick another device onto the power socket as I am on gdr10 already...if I saw your experience earlier, I will have second thoughts about the gdr30 huh.gif

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    2nd Gear

Bro lebonchi, your 2575 is R or RLM? GDR30 is compatable with RLM only. I'm using 2575R, that's why I cannot upgrade to GDR30.

LM is lifetime map not special model

just upgrade software then can pair up with GDR 30 liao

but i think ditch the gdr 10 then use gdr 35 standalone better

hopefully will not be overheated like gdr 10 lor...

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    2nd Gear

So bad?

Lucky I didn't go for that. I was persuaded by the salesman surprisingly, to go for the 50LM if I just need a simple GPS to get from A to B. I'm so impressed by his honesty that I brought my friend there to get another 50LM too.

However, I forgotten to ask his name....... laugh.gif

Although is one to one exchange during warranty period but damn Ma Fun to go and change lor... bigcry.gif

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    2nd Gear

Mine is the LM, what is the difference btw them?

R means Recorder

LM means Lifetime Map

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    2nd Gear

That is bad, I am using gdr30 as I do not need to stick another device onto the power socket as I am on gdr10 already...if I saw your experience earlier, I will have second thoughts about the gdr30 huh.gif

Thats why GDR 30 is $219 and gdr 35 is $299 lor...

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Fit44
  • Fit44
    2nd Gear

LM is lifetime map not special model

just upgrade software then can pair up with GDR 30 liao

but i think ditch the gdr 10 then use gdr 35 standalone better

hopefully will not be overheated like gdr 10 lor...

Bro ,does that means if I upgrade my Nuvi 2575R software, I'm able to upgrade my GDR 10 to GDR 30 ?

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    2nd Gear

Bro ,does that means if I upgrade my Nuvi 2575R software, I'm able to upgrade my GDR 10 to GDR 30 ?

Yes just go the Garmin Service Centre then they can help you liao

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

Fit44
  • Fit44
    2nd Gear

Thanks bro! Now I'm able to upgrade to 1080p video instead of remaining at 720p video. Anyway, my nuvi2575R has been serving me well. In fact, it has helped me in a major accident claim before.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Lebonchi
  • Premium member
    Lebonchi
    2nd Gear

Thats why GDR 30 is $219 and gdr 35 is $299 lor...

Got mine gdr30 at $209, but looking at the specs both GDR 30 and GDR 35 are the same except one is standalone

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    2nd Gear

Thanks bro! Now I'm able to upgrade to 1080p video instead of remaining at 720p video. Anyway, my nuvi2575R has been serving me well. In fact, it has helped me in a major accident claim before.

Happy to hear that bro... flowerface.gif

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    2nd Gear

Got mine gdr30 at $209, but looking at the specs both GDR 30 and GDR 35 are the same except one is standalone

Most important is to get the one without overheating issue like GDR 10... drivingcar.gif

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

Redstorm
  • Premium member
    Redstorm
    4th Gear

THere is no Garmin Service Centre in Singapore. The only one in Asia is in Taiwan. Unless you are referring to one of the two distributors here - either Navicom Technology or Allbright Technology.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild
    Supercharged

Anyone using the GDR35? Does it runs on 12V or 5V?

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    2nd Gear

THere is no Garmin Service Centre in Singapore. The only one in Asia is in Taiwan. Unless you are referring to one of the two distributors here - either Navicom Technology or Allbright Technology.

UBI AVE and ORCHARD ROAD... sunny.gif flowerface.gif

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

Fit44
  • Fit44
    2nd Gear

Just call up navicom Ubi, they confirm GDR30 is compatible with the older nuvi2575R too. Best price for GDR30 is $200

Edited by Fit44, 07 February 2013 - 10:21 AM.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed

I think is the same thing leh............I asked the SE about the dual cam thingy...............he said the dual cam thing is that can connect two cam together.......one front and one back .............using the same power source.............cams come separately (meaning buy two cam and connect together)............ tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

How does this work? The cams are connected by a single wire then one connects to a power source? dizzy.gif
Psalm 91:2
~I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust"~

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

Ghostrider8
  • Premium member
    Ghostrider8
    2nd Gear

Anyone using the GDR35? Does it runs on 12V or 5V?

Using GDR35 with a belkin USB car charger adaptor . 12v in , 5v out .

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

How does this work? The cams are connected by a single wire then one connects to a power source? dizzy.gif

two cams connect by a usb cable............one end connects to a power source............I never see how it hows...............information is from the SE...... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    2nd Gear

Using GDR35 with a belkin USB car charger adaptor . 12v in , 5v out .

Bro any overheating issue or this GDR 35 can stand few hours of recording or not?

Thank you and happy new year!

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

BlackVue DR350

BlackVue DR350  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Maxkiah  |  Clutched

Good Incar camera

Have been using the camera for 2 years. It's a good product to begining with but occasionally there is few glitch that the camera does not start recording after power up .(maybe due to heat as parked under the sun for prolong duration)

Garmin GBC 30

Garmin GBC 30  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by JohnnyFannyginaHead  |  Neutral Newbie

The awesome dashcam!

I got this GBC 30 along with the GDR 30, since the salesman had recommended that this 2 works well. It did by the way. Installation on the front and the back of my car was really simple, and setting up the settings were even easier. It was al... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Video Recorder

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users