Any lobang for garmin GDR35 Car cam

Tianmo

Yes just go the Garmin Service Centre then they can help you liao

THere is no Garmin Service Centre in Singapore. The only one in Asia is in Taiwan. Unless you are referring to one of the two distributors here - either Navicom Technology or Allbright Technology.

↡ Advertisement

THere is no Garmin Service Centre in Singapore. The only one in Asia is in Taiwan. Unless you are referring to one of the two distributors here - either Navicom Technology or Allbright Technology.

UBI AVE and ORCHARD ROAD... [sunny][flowerface]

Just call up navicom Ubi, they confirm GDR30 is compatible with the older nuvi2575R too. Best price for GDR30 is $200

Edited by Fit44

I think is the same thing leh............I asked the SE about the dual cam thingy...............he said the dual cam thing is that can connect two cam together.......one front and one back .............using the same power source.............cams come separately (meaning buy two cam and connect together)............ [:p][:p][:p]

How does this work? The cams are connected by a single wire then one connects to a power source? [dizzy]

How does this work? The cams are connected by a single wire then one connects to a power source? [dizzy]

two cams connect by a usb cable............one end connects to a power source............I never see how it hows...............information is from the SE...... :D :D :D

Using GDR35 with a belkin USB car charger adaptor . 12v in , 5v out .

Bro any overheating issue or this GDR 35 can stand few hours of recording or not?

Thank you and happy new year!

Just got my new GDR30 for my Nuvi 2575R. You need to update your 2575R software before you can use your GDR30 on it. I got it at a good price of $190.

Supercharged

seems like quite a few gps incorporated dvr already

Which one?

I only know of the one from Morbella...is there any other?

Neutral Newbie

Just got my new GDR30 for my Nuvi 2575R. You need to update your 2575R software before you can use your GDR30 on it. I got it at a good price of $190.

Where did you buy? Wondering whether GDR35 can work with 2565LM. Practically it is similar to 2575LM...

Neutral Newbie

Where did you buy? Wondering whether GDR35 can work with 2565LM. Practically it is similar to 2575LM...