Robbery again in JB - 31st Jan 2013

Berncsp76

Guys CNY round the corner...do be more careful and vigilant coz those buggers also wana a share of the ang bao that you might be carrying... -_-

Duno if the car that ram the SG car is accomplice or wana knock the robber... :wacko:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=534880...e=2&theater

Edited by Berncsp76
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

The location looks like just outside Taman Sentosa area...

The driver should have lock car doors! This is the most basic thing to do when driving in JB.

But how did the robbers know this particular car doors are not locked and picked on it to rob leh? And ya, that car rammed into it (plus damaging the door) is helping trap the first robber or what ? [:/]

The second car should be the accomplice lah, block him on purpose one

That is why some car auto lock all door when brake was step after starting engine

The location looks like just outside Taman Sentosa area...

The driver should have lock car doors! This is the most basic thing to do when driving in JB.

But how did the robbers know this particular car doors are not locked and picked on it to rob leh? And ya, that car rammed into it (plus damaging the door) is helping trap the first robber or what ? [:/]

Must be following the car for quite some time.. therefore they know whether is lock or unlock.. where girls put their handbag. Where is the weakest link and so on...

Be vigilant..

You mean Odyssey dun have auto lock meh? Even Proton, Kia & Hyundai have auto lock feature leh...

The rule is simple, lock doors and keep valuables unseen..

The rule is simple for me, don't go boleh land. Especially JB.

I had not drive in for more than 3 yrs.

Don't understand the intention of the car that rammed the victim's car.. Wanna stop thief, no need to be so drastic like TV show.

Yeah I never stop in JB or even rest stops near JB when going Malacca, KL or Genting etc.

The only time I will stop in JB is to pump petrol before coming home.

You mean Odyssey dun have auto lock meh? Even Proton, Kia & Hyundai have auto lock feature leh...

I think it's real kum lan not to MANUAL LOCK when a person in the car, moreover it's in JB.

What I suspect is the Ody bugger might be a show off, else won't get aim. How the hell those robber know which car to rob? Must be they saw them having lots of goodies for them.

Odyseey dun come with auto lock on stock. Alot Jap car diun come with it too unless they install aftermarket alarm

Odyseey dun come with auto lock on stock. Alot Jap car diun come with it too unless they install aftermarket alarm

Auto lock are rubbish, only when the car move or certain action then it will auto lock, always remember to manual lock when get into the car especially in Msia.

Also main reason a lot of car companies not having auto lock are in the event of accident, ppl outside unable to open your door, it become a hazard. Higher end cars are equip with auto unlock when the car encounter a collision.

Some Auto lock device activate only when all door are close before you start the engine, If any one door is open when you start the engine, then the door will not auto lock. The most basic thing to drive in msia (or any country) is to lock all doors. even when crossing the cause way.

Supercharged

The second car should be the accomplice lah, block him on purpose one

That is why some car auto lock all door when brake was step after starting engine

The second car, I think, is a friend of the Ody driver...but he drive in too fast and damage the Ody door liao. If second car is also robber, then he is caught by Ody driver as well (as seen in the video).

Supercharged

Some people no choice had to go in, to visit relatives, service car, or do business. Also to chiong! [:p]

Then, it's up to you to stay here lah, you can't stop people from going JB ma.. I drive over quite often in JB and north... I can say that, yes, there are scary times.. But not all JBians are bad leh.. Just like in SG, got bad apples... And most of the criminals are not JB kia, mostly is Indon or other "FT", even JB kia can kena and are pissed off that their home is unsafe because of these idiots... Most native JBians earn honest living like you and me, trust me, I mix around with many...

Don't take security for granted... Even now in SG, the crime rate and vehicle break-in cases are increasing, albeit not in broad daylight like this... Don't flaunt your wealth, especially in others' land (SGeans are culprits of this due to our culture, e.g. iPhone & S3s are common here, not elsewhere). Be respectful towards everyone, and don't look down on others just because we stay in a country with higher currency... =D

Edited by Syaheerbmw
↡ Advertisement