Mazda CX9

Icebrush79

Got a pre owned discovery sports (2015) which i checked out while at Jag.. With black pack somemore.. ARF 90k!

Very nice car..fully loaded HSE with pano roof and all.. But SE said free servicing not transferrable to next owner.

Each time servicing is $800-$1000 at Jag, not sure if the same for Land Rover.

Change EO, oil filter and do some checks only need premium $$

That said, that preown Discovery Sport is quite a good buy at 16.5k depre.

yeah design wise its nice, it can fit 7 ppl somemore though last row for kids, typical suv.

Just wonder sevicing got any diff in jag and land rover? Thought its same place?

So u no longer drive 3 series? I think i saw a 2015 disco sport in sgcarmart white color, is it urs?

↡ Advertisement

Haha sorry sorry i didnt mean i've gotten it.. I meant "there is" a pre owned discovery sports advertised on sgcarmart. Haha

Actually i find the interior better quality than the F-pace seriously.

Haha sorry sorry i didnt mean i've gotten it.. I meant "there is" a pre owned discovery sports advertised on sgcarmart. Haha

Ah i see haha

I have yet to see the F pace. I would have thought jaguar will have better interior quality than this disco sport

Haha not on my radar as a must have feature.  Don't really like to mess around the HU or music while driving. I am happy,   so long as have steering control for the music navigation and  Bluetooth call functions. 

I am hoping the sorento in car entertainment and hu gets an update by end of this year so that I can have more headache in choosing. No fun just having a default choice. 

no android auto for you?

[;)]

Does the sorento offer that?

Personally I find the Disco sports interior fit and finish a let down. 

The aluminium panel gaps are so prominent that it jeeps distracting me while I was test driving it.  Bad enough that I can actually depress the edges with my finger and the gap closes up... 

The material used for the dash and door panels are hard textured utilitarian feel plastic.  You just have to go to the evoque parked next door in the show room and you will understand immediately why the disco sports is the entry level poor sibling of the marquee.

For the showroom price,  it is definitely not worth the money.... Dun even start to talk about paying premium for badge prestige.

The price have to come down alot more to make it an attractive offering. 

Just my 2ct on the negatives I feel is unacceptable for a car this price and branding. 

• Praise 1

Funny there's more discussion on CX9 rather than their newly launch CX3 lol

It's a sharp looking car but given its pricing ($10-15 above direct competitors Vezel, Qashqai) and size (smaller than both), not evident to me that it'd be a big seller for the family man crowd that usually buys these small SUVs.

Land Rover and Range Rover is different label under same brand mah.

Land rover is for those hardcore offroaders thats why the interior is like hard hard plastic..

Range rover is the atas wan..

too many uncles here  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Dunno why Mazda came up with CX3 2L when they should come up with something to compete with the likes of Vezels, Qashqais and Foresters in cat A... 

Dunno why Mazda came up with CX3 2L when they should come up with something to compete with the likes of Vezels, Qashqais and Foresters in cat A... 

Mazda only has 2 engine options for CX3, 2.0L petrol & 1.5L Diesel, with the later targeting the European market for the time being.

• Praise 4

Lol lup the 1.5L engine from mz3 into the CX-3.

Aiyah we are a small market, they don't really care abt SG. The 2L will still sell well in rest of asean mah.

Mazda only has 2 engine options for CX3, 2.0L petrol & 1.5L Diesel, with the later targeting the European market for the time being.

mz has no diesel options in singapore right.

So far they haven't offered their diesel in SG.

their mz6 has 2.2D.

• Praise 1

Mazda is balancing the needs for both Asian and European market. In the recent years, most of their model (including JDM) have both petrol and diesel options, and the facelift Mazda 3 was offered with a 2.0 diesel option in Japan and Europe at launch. Singapore are not receptive to diesel option, yet.

• Praise 6

Forester got Cat A? :huh:

• Praise 2

yeah that the SE at the showroom told me too when I commented on the interior....

my point is that they are still trying to sell LR at RR atas level pricing.

:D

Land Rover and Range Rover is different label under same brand mah.

Land rover is for those hardcore offroaders thats why the interior is like hard hard plastic..

Range rover is the atas wan..

• Praise 4