Singapore is racing to become the most expensive city

Pckwpckw

Neutral Newbie

Singapore is racing to become the most expensive city in the world. Everything must be no 1, i think brain damage. We only have 4 million population (singaporean only) but why we have 500 billion in reserve. Every citizen work like mad, then skin u like a cat. iF population going to 6.9 million , i think as a singaporean we better migrate.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Good what!

That means our properties will be world class pricing. Everyone will be millionaire property owners!

The envy of other countries.

Like how we used to envy those rich people in expensive housings in London, Switzerland, Dubai, etc.

I am proud of our leaders to help us stand up high in the world rankings.

• Praise 1

Singapore is racing to become the most expensive city in the world. Everything must be no 1, i think brain damage. We only have 4 million population (singaporean only) but why we have 500 billion in reserve. Every citizen work like mad, then skin u like a cat. iF population going to 6.9 million , i think as a singaporean we better migrate.

500 billion divide by 4 million, only 125k each :huh:

• Praise 1

Now then you know uh? We are to blame because of us They are there doing this. Because of us we let Them suck us dry. Very soon Native Singaporean(People born on this land from their ancestors) will be classified as endangered. In the event of crisis how many people will defend this land where they have lived for generations?

• Praise 1

Good what!

That means our properties will be world class pricing. Everyone will be millionaire property owners!

Like how we used to envy those rich people in expensive housings in London, Switzerland, Dubai, etc.

the only difference is the london swiss guys earn enough to pay for their expensive properties.

over here, it's not the case, at least for most of the population, not counting the rich.

• Praise 1

it is chicken and egg story

got chicken, then got egg

got egg, then got chicken

high gdp > good job > good pay ... hdb $500k condo $1M coe $100k ... income up 5-10% but cost up > 30%

history had proven income for salary man never up faster than cost unless you are boss or in the C group

low gdp > job so so > pay so so ... hdb affordable condo manageable coe buyable

high gdp high pace high cost

low gdp low pace low cost

what you want?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Even with high GDP..Majority of Singaporeans are suffering in terms of their jobs with insufficient wages just to cope with the high standard of living.. How many good wage jobs are being held by Singaporeans and how many are not? So if there are so many chickens then where are the eggs? I can confidently say that if the efforts Singaporeans are putting up with the condition in SG is the same effort they put in other developed countries and living there guarantee their lives will be better off and they have many 'Eggs' to enjoy whereas here they cant

Neutral Newbie

Even with high GDP..Majority of Singaporeans are suffering in terms of their jobs with insufficient wages just to cope with the high standard of living.. How many good wage jobs are being held by Singaporeans and how many are not? So if there are so many chickens then where are the eggs? I can confidently say that if the efforts Singaporeans are putting up with the condition in SG is the same effort they put in other developed countries and living there guarantee their lives will be better off and they have many 'Eggs' to enjoy whereas here they cant

The million dollar minister will never understand our problem.

Neutral Newbie

500 billion divide by 4 million, only 125k each :huh:

China have 3,700 billion but have 1.3 billion people . = 2,846 per person. Further more china government have massive debt.

very simple...

GDP per capita = USD 50K

Ave income = USD 25K.

Why the big difference?

why the hell is htis in car discussion'

this shd be in trash, but i will leave it in lite n ez

We're also number one when it comes to buying a set of four wheelers.

We are people who are absolutely determined to own a car even when COE paper is priced close to $100k per piece....... [laugh]

why the hell is htis in car discussion'

this shd be in trash, but i will leave it in lite n ez

He he, so spot on correct that the piece of paper called Coe is really crap only fit for rubbish bin....

Of course everything must be first. Even if we cannot be first, we must be first from the bottom - the Happy Index :D Are you happy?

Good what!

Maybe you are right, other people in other countries thought that people here is all millionaire, cause the people can afford the property and cars here, as well as the high living standard. -_-

Make sense mah.. we are most expensive city that is why a lot of ppl go become bookie :D

We are first in Bookie industries.. even Lapbrook have to go oneside.

↡ Advertisement