TP: Road hogging is an offence but tailgating is not

Sw20

Lots of hoggers. Especially at KPE. Those who like to travel 70~80km/h on lane 1, please move aside!!

All these kuku road hoggers will tell u that "I'm already driving at 80km/hr liao,it's above the speed limit" <_<

If those who are scare of the cameras in the KPE tunnel,pls move aside to let faster vehicles to pass.Pls keep left unless overtaking.

• Praise 3

Am gonna do this visor on my car.

Nice ..... but for Singapore .... the arrow has to point the other way (opposite way)

• Praise 2

The rule of keep left unless overtaking is no longer valid in sg. The road is packed with vehicles. What i think and it might be true is, these people dont want to speed but they are afraid that, if they let u overtake them, they will not be able to move forward as fast as they are on the right lane.

So, now their mindset is if you behind me jolly well keep following and dont aspect me to give way to u...

• Praise 4

The arrow is pointing in wrong position....

Should point left, so the front driver knows which position to give way to.

• Praise 2

The arrow is pointing in wrong position....

Should point left, so the front driver knows which position to give way to.

he is asking him to go to the barrier, get it? ^_^

Nice ..... but for Singapore .... the arrow has to point the other way (opposite way)

Still can use the same sticker and drive on the third lane which is normally faster than lane 2 or 1 and there is lesser traffic in that lane. If you use correct one on lane 1, those uncles hogging would make accidents while reading the signage!

• Praise 4

he is asking him to go to the barrier, get it? ^_^

He ask to move over lei! not 'make way'! move over can mean move over the divider! [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

you think road hogger will bother looking in mirror meh?

Yes.. if you horn the hell out of him/her..

There was once, i came out from Woodlands custom onto BKE. The merging lane just after customs, i gave way to this ang moh aunty.. And that WAS the mistake.. The aunty hog the next 2km at 80km/h on the right lane.

I first gave her flashes of high beam, then constant high beam..lastly gave her a loooong blast of the horn.. THEN she realised there's a long line of car behind her.. At this point, a few cars already overtook her from the left..

• Praise 2

Just now on TPE,this red crown taxi hog my 1st lane at 70km/h than I horn at him yet he still bo chap so I overtake him n slow down my speed till total stop in front of him,now he know I bo song just now he hog my 1st lane,he signal n move to center lane than I speed up n drive off..real too lang all this hogger especially inside kpe,u kiasi den move one side lah,let those bo kiasi one speed up n clear the road lah..be more road courtesy n more considerate..

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Am gonna do this visor on my car.

bearing in mind that over 85+% of sinkies are non-tertiary educated ..what makes u think these people will understand those words?

↡ Advertisement