TP: Road hogging is an offence but tailgating is not

Sw20

Just now on TPE,this red crown taxi hog my 1st lane at 70km/h than I horn at him yet he still bo chap so I overtake him n slow down my speed till total stop in front of him,now he know I bo song just now he hog my 1st lane,he signal n move to center lane than I speed up n drive off..real too lang all this hogger especially inside kpe,u kiasi den move one side lah,let those bo kiasi one speed up n clear the road lah..be more road courtesy n more considerate..

its called 'undertaking'..and u are no better than the taxi driver doing something so dangerous [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Just now on TPE,this red crown taxi hog my 1st lane at 70km/h than I horn at him yet he still bo chap so I overtake him n slow down my speed till total stop in front of him,now he know I bo song just now he hog my 1st lane,he signal n move to center lane than I speed up n drive off..real too lang all this hogger especially inside kpe,u kiasi den move one side lah,let those bo kiasi one speed up n clear the road lah..be more road courtesy n more considerate..

The taxi driver is inconsiderate, yes. But your actions could have cost both of your lives if another vehicle speeding fast slams into you two stopped on the expressway. In this case, you would be answerable for manslaughter. There is no excuse for this sort of action, just flash your high beam at him, if he still can't be bothered overtake on the left if it is possible, otherwise just chill behind. It's not worth the stress and risk to react like this.

• Praise 2

Lots of hoggers. Especially at KPE. Those who like to travel 70~80km/h on lane 1, please move aside!!

This mrn kena one taxi uncle who are in his 60s.

Nabei if cannot drive fast dun take the outer lane.

Whilst exiting KPE to ECP, he travelled about 50km occupying the outer lane.

I overtook and saw him talking to his passaengers.

Summore LTA want to extend their age to 75.

LTA should obsolete those taxi drivers who are not at least 'O' levels holders or more than 65 yrs old.Taking into consideration of public outcry now that our drivers are more educated.Road manners will be better,taxi drivers or private drivers.

• Praise 1

Cannot use age. People livelihood. Other then that, drivers should keep left when slow. This is courtesy and keeping up with the flow will have less jams.

Actually our roads are not pack with cars. Jams happened because of road hoggers, drivers not keeping up with the traffic or many many a times, motorists slowing down to take a look if there is an accident.

• Praise 1

It is common nowadays to see all lanes being taken up by heavy vehicles driving at 70 to 80 km/ hr. Not sure if any of these vehicles being booked by TP? for speeding yes, what about road hogging?

• Praise 1

LTA should obsolete those taxi drivers who are not at least 'O' levels holders or more than 65 yrs old.Taking into consideration of public outcry now that our drivers are more educated.Road manners will be better,taxi drivers or private drivers.

Since when being highly educated guarantees better road manners?

Stopping those 65 years old or older from making a living?

Just like everyone, you are going to be old someday.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Since when being highly educated guarantees better road manners?

Stopping those 65 years old or older from making a living?

Just like everyone, you are going to be old someday.

Nice one!

Qualification has nothing to do with manners or values.

[thumbsup]

Cannot use age. People livelihood. Other then that, drivers should keep left when slow. This is courtesy and keeping up with the flow will have less jams.

Actually our roads are not pack with cars. Jams happened because of road hoggers, drivers not keeping up with the traffic or many many a times, motorists slowing down to take a look if there is an accident.

I dun hog lane 1 but I think jams are caused by huge number of cars n made worse by the combined efforts of hoggers with tailgater behind....

important thing is to start a campaign w proper "signals" to tell the hoggers tt he or she is hogging....

in malaysia, some cars put right signal to tell u tt they wanna overtake u..... of cos.some uses high beams or horn

can we try using right signal?

then may be the decal can say "right signal on lane 1 = keep left" or something like tt

we hv bashed hoggers for so long...

maybe its time to do something more constructive...

on Wednesday morning on my way to work

at 6.40am near Bukit pangjang exit at BKE(PIE)

a Hyundai Matrix was traveling at 60km/h on the outer lane...

and the car infront of him was miles away.....

• Praise 1

I dun hog lane 1 but I think jams are caused by huge number of cars n made worse by the combined efforts of hoggers with tailgater behind....

important thing is to start a campaign w proper "signals" to tell the hoggers tt he or she is hogging....

in malaysia, some cars put right signal to tell u tt they wanna overtake u..... of cos.some uses high beams or horn

can we try using right signal?

then may be the decal can say "right signal on lane 1 = keep left" or something like tt

we hv bashed hoggers for so long...

maybe its time to do something more constructive...

I called them Jam Creator.....

Turbocharged

Am gonna do this visor on my car.

no use lah, becos 99% they dun even farking use the rear view mirror [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Lots of hoggers. Especially at KPE. Those who like to travel 70~80km/h on lane 1, please move aside!!

ei, i thought u are against speeding one? 70-80km/h on KPE is speed limit already mah [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

ei, i thought u are against speeding one? 70-80km/h on KPE is speed limit already mah [laugh] [laugh]

some seasoned drivers have memorized where the speed cams are..

can see them cutting all over the place, tap brakes suddenly, then speed up again soon after

I once sat in a red taxi where the uncle is like 60? Driving head keeps shaking left and right(mildly/just a bit), car also move left and right(little bit). I at the back also shake my head, grabbing onto my seatbelt. :wacko:

Pls quote any of my message. Dumb..

• Praise 1

Don't put words in my mouth. When did i say that? Dumb

↡ Advertisement