TP: Road hogging is an offence but tailgating is not

Sw20

(edited)

Just now on TPE,this red crown taxi hog my 1st lane at 70km/h than I horn at him yet he still bo chap so I overtake him n slow down my speed till total stop in front of him,now he know I bo song just now he hog my 1st lane,he signal n move to center lane than I speed up n drive off..real too lang all this hogger especially inside kpe,u kiasi den move one side lah,let those bo kiasi one speed up n clear the road lah..be more road courtesy n more considerate..

You are an ass hole

Edited by Davinci
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

some seasoned drivers have memorized where the speed cams are..

can see them cutting all over the place, tap brakes suddenly, then speed up again soon after

no need to memorise... the speed camera comes after the "warning" signs...

whatever... if anyone wanna is not overtaking, pls let pple pass if someone else is rushing...

its just common sense

Turbocharged
(edited)

Don't put words in my mouth. When did i say that? Dumb

Rubberstamp > Rubberpad

[rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Edited by Shull

It is common nowadays to see all lanes being taken up by heavy vehicles driving at 70 to 80 km/ hr. Not sure if any of these vehicles being booked by TP? for speeding yes, what about road hogging?

Ever since these good vehicles have their speed limits increased to 60 or 70km/hr they started driving and cruising on lane 2 of expressways. In areas where the speed limits is clearly indicated as 90km/hr you can frequently see a light good vehicle going at 80 and yet holding up a long line of cars behind them without a care in the world on the part of the van driver. Our roads have become more jammed as a result and lane disciplines have gone to hell these past few years. As a result lane 1 or the overtaking lane has now become a lane for private vehicles to use as a normal lane and we dont keep left since there will be more commercial goods vehicles ahead hogging lane 2 and so forth.

• Praise 1

Last week i encounter a big lorry who drove on lane 1 on kje. driver kept his speed at 70km/h and was oblivious to any traffic rules. Overtook him from the left and gave the driver a thumbs up. A police patrol car also passed also overtook the lorry from the left but did nothing else :wacko::wacko:

Hypersonic

I dun hog lane 1 but I think jams are caused by huge number of cars n made worse by the combined efforts of hoggers with tailgater behind....

important thing is to start a campaign w proper "signals" to tell the hoggers tt he or she is hogging....

in malaysia, some cars put right signal to tell u tt they wanna overtake u..... of cos.some uses high beams or horn

can we try using right signal?

then may be the decal can say "right signal on lane 1 = keep left" or something like tt

we hv bashed hoggers for so long...

maybe its time to do something more constructive...

Tailgaters do not contribute to jams

and using right signal or high beam

does not work with roadhoggers.

Thats why they are hoggers

:D

It is common nowadays to see all lanes being taken up by heavy vehicles driving at 70 to 80 km/ hr. Not sure if any of these vehicles being booked by TP? for speeding yes, what about road hogging?

I think they are safe as their ride speed limit had change from 60 to 70kph. B4 the changed our expressway was more freeflow unlike now

full of these ride occupy the 2nd lane worst you see some hogging the 1st lane within speed limit...sign

Based on the non action of the police patrol car, does that mean that road hogging is perfectly legal?

(edited)

I think they are safe as their ride speed limit had change from 60 to 70kph. B4 the changed our expressway was more freeflow unlike now

full of these ride occupy the 2nd lane worst you see some hogging the 1st lane within speed limit...sign

Wait till you go to Tuas, the AYE becomes the heavy vehicles haven. Over there is 'passenger vehicles, please move aside' :angry:

Edited by Achee

Tailgaters do not contribute to jams

and using right signal or high beam

does not work with roadhoggers.

Thats why they are hoggers

sorry tail gaters contribute to jams cos tailgaters go too near to the hogger and had to jam brakes more than necessary.. the use of brakes causes the jam..i dun like hoggers but its a combination of both that contributed to the jam

Hypersonic

sorry tail gaters contribute to jams cos tailgaters go too near to the hogger and had to jam brakes more than necessary.. the use of brakes causes the jam..i dun like hoggers but its a combination of both that contributed to the jam

If the roadhoggers move out of the way,

the tailgater wont need to use his brakes

just his accelerator.

If the roadhoggers move out of the way,

the tailgater wont need to use his brakes

just his accelerator.

then the tail gater need to hv a little bit of intelligence not to go too close to the car in front until need to jam brake unnecessarily... LOL

i always wanted to mount a "paint ball marker" on my bonnet.. and shoot hoggers LOL

Turbocharged

Don't put words in my mouth. When did i say that? Dumb

u wanna kena more yellow cards si boh?? rubber rubber??? [laugh] [laugh]

wondering when is rubberband or rubbercap coming out [laugh]

Hypersonic

then the tail gater need to hv a little bit of intelligence not to go too close to the car in front until need to jam brake unnecessarily... LOL

i always wanted to mount a "paint ball marker" on my bonnet.. and shoot hoggers LOL

Haha I also think they should be shot!