TP: Road hogging is an offence but tailgating is not

Sw20

first off PUI to the driver SJM5***

today morning.

SJM5***

just see how much road you hog after i cut in to your lane. all the way till woodlands ave 12 lane 1 clear because of your stupid hogging ( traveling same speed as truck on lane 1).

so your sticking with your speed limit to waste people's time and you have given yourself a reason that you made other people over take your on the left where you can just keep left.

those big trucks on the left traveling the same speed as you, why don't you join them?

your such a waste of time.

FYI,

the honda in front of me, also cannot tahan. soon after i overtake from the left many cars do the same.

Wah... was the driver on the phone? Watching video on his iPad, S-Tablet or Note? Macam on cruise control, the Jazz still can lun ah?

I wonder to treat these drivers nicely, I try to get in front (safely of course), then on hazard light, pretend to come to a stop, then this smart aleck will change lane, then i off hazard light and proceed as normal. Like that can or not ah?

A farking CB.Usually,if I'm on the side of that bugger,I will horn and up my middle finger at him.Farking hogger. :angry:

today morning.

SJM5***

just see how much road you hog after i cut in to your lane. all the way till woodlands ave 12 lane 1 clear because of your stupid hogging ( traveling same speed as truck on lane 1).

so your sticking with your speed limit to waste people's time and you have given yourself a reason that you made other people over take your on the left where you can just keep left.

those big trucks on the left traveling the same speed as you, why don't you join them?

FYI,

the honda in front of me, also cannot tahan. soon after i overtake from the left many cars do the same.

• Praise 1

Wah... was the driver on the phone? Watching video on his iPad, S-Tablet or Note? Macam on cruise control, the Jazz still can lun ah?

I wonder to treat these drivers nicely, I try to get in front (safely of course), then on hazard light, pretend to come to a stop, then this smart aleck will change lane, then i off hazard light and proceed as normal. Like that can or not ah?

Great idea! I learned something new [laugh]

don't waste your time on this kind of driver.

to think again, if you do this, the rear driver behind the hogger will kena your stun also.

unless really no choice then do what i did,

i had no choice to force the hogger to the very corner of lane 1 so i can cut in.

• Praise 1

don't waste your time on this kind of driver.

to think again, if you do this, the rear driver behind the hogger will kena your stun also.

unless really no choice then do what i did,

i had no choice to force the hogger to the very corner of lane 1 so i can cut in.

maybe can signal the cars behind, like wave them back.

Usually herd mentality is easier to communicate [laugh]

A lot of times, I realise these hoggers can siam situations very fast with their smart aleckness. Aim is to move them out safely, I believe vehicles behind will not let them join back so fast. [:p]

A farking CB.Usually,if I'm on the side of that bugger,I will horn and up my middle finger at him.Farking hogger. :angry:

dont show any finger la bro. later its a cha bor ... she will say you insult her modesty. best to keep your fingers to yourself

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

LOL this person..

once i also damn dulan the guy in front of me hogging the road, but when i overtake i saw he's a poor old man then my heart soften a bit la.

• Praise 1

LOL this person..

once i also damn dulan the guy in front of me hogging the road, but when i overtake i saw he's a poor old man then my heart soften a bit la.

Ya normally when we see its a old man or a lady driver concentrating very hard driving our hearts soften...

but many a times, we see some punks smoking and acting like the biggest fark on the road that pisses most off...

• Praise 1

today morning.

SJM5***

just see how much road you hog after i cut in to your lane. all the way till woodlands ave 12 lane 1 clear because of your stupid hogging ( traveling same speed as truck on lane 2).

FYI,

I think the problem lies in the bolded portion.

I despise road hoggers like that no less than anyone else, but I think the root cause of the problem here is the heavy/goods vehicles in lane 2.

• Praise 1

Ya normally when we see its a old man or a lady driver concentrating very hard driving our hearts soften...

but many a times, we see some punks smoking and acting like the biggest fark on the road that pisses most off...

I tot u did that too [laugh]

I think the problem lies in the bolded portion.

I despise road hoggers like that no less than anyone else, but I think the root cause of the problem here is the heavy/goods vehicles in lane 2.

lane 2 for van since they cannot be in lane 1.

some more its 8AM, golden time where everyone is going to work.

Edited by Kwanheng

First is what your speed limit ?

If the front car travel at the speed limit of that road, then there is no road hogging. Its you that you travel above the speed limit... -_-

If the front car travel way below the speed limit, then it is road hogging and since left side (middle lane) is clear, overtake it and continue your journey ... :ph34r:

Wait till you are travelling along Jln Buroh and those 10 wheelers, private buses & trailers behind you at the right most lane with the same speed limit with your car.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Regardless of speed, as long as the car in front is obstructing a faster car, it is a road hog.

Go & check Road Traffic Rule Section 5 (2).

• Praise 1

Regardless of speed, as long as the car in front is obstructing a faster car, it is a road hog.

Go & check Road Traffic Rule Section 5 (2).

conclusion:

if you want to drive slow, please keep left