TP: Road hogging is an offence but tailgating is not

Sw20

Neutral Newbie

Regardless of speed, as long as the car in front is obstructing a faster car, it is a road hog.

Go & check Road Traffic Rule Section 5 (2).

Thanks, u said what i wanted to say.

↡ Advertisement

A road-hogger never fails to realise or admit that he/she is hogging the entire lane Edited by Tayv
  • Praise 1

Do u think ppl will care as long as they travel at 80km/h on lane 1. I don't give a dum to the behind car if I travel at 80 on lane 1. Not happy than overtake me if u can or complain to LTA lor.

Speed limit set at 80km/h means u are not allow to drive exceeding this limit. So as long as u r at 80 than u r not hogging the traffic. If thosecppl like to speed than my advise to them is go book a place at光明山 earlier before it too late.

• Praise 1

Do u think ppl will care as long as they travel at 80km/h on lane 1. I don't give a dum to the behind car if I travel at 80 on lane 1. Not happy than overtake me if u can or complain to LTA lor.

Speed limit set at 80km/h means u are not allow to drive exceeding this limit. So as long as u r at 80 than u r not hogging the traffic. If thosecppl like to speed than my advise to them is go book a place at光明山 earlier before it too late.

Wa is this btt or ftt?

don't you understand lane 1 is for overtaking?

Lane 1 is only for overtaking people like you.

The very reason I can think of is you haven't kena by drivers which force you to kiss the side wall of lane 1.

Don't bully me leh. I am driving a cheap lancer not like others drive BMW, Merc, Audi with TC can speed so fast. My lancer is tin can type cannot go beyond 80 leh, else not safe so I drive only 80. They force me to kiss the side wall, my lancer very cheap so can claim insurance to change spare parts. Must thanks them lor.

Don't bully me leh. I am driving a cheap lancer not like others drive BMW, Merc, Audi with TC can speed so fast. My lancer is tin can type cannot go beyond 80 leh, else not safe so I drive only 80. They force me to kiss the side wall, my lancer very cheap so can claim insurance to change spare parts. Must thanks them lor.

fark off from the road pls.

• Praise 1

80 is my limit n I preferred lane 1. Who will care a bout u. Catch me if u can.

I don't like road hogger's.

But 'Lava' is not exactly wrong.

Maybe LTA can help to shine some lights on the absolute speed limit?

• Praise 1

I don't like road hogger's.

But 'Lava' is not exactly wrong.

Maybe LTA can help to shine some lights on the absolute speed limit?

Lava is definitely wrong.

80 is my limit n I preferred lane 1. Who will care a bout u. Catch me if u can.

So you are one of the "experienced" drivers who induces a long queue of vehicles to line behind you during the morning rush hours.

Really admire your courage to acknowledge your road capability. Kudo to you.

I guess only a 79.9 can beat your skill.

Edited by Tayv

Road hoggers on lane 1 are "special" as they have no remorse in holding people up and will not gracefully give way to a faster vehicle.

Selfishly taking their own sweet time, doing things their own way thinking just because they pay road tax, they are entitle to "hog" the road unnecessary.

If there are no hoggers, there will be not tailgaters. Everyone will just drive smoothly and reach their destination happily in one piece.

Nowadays whenever i meet a road hogger, I will tailgate to

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Road hoggers on lane 1 are "special" as they have no remorse in holding people up and will not gracefully give way to a faster vehicle.

Selfishly taking their own sweet time, doing things their own way thinking just because they pay road tax, they are entitle to "hog" the road unnecessary.

If there are no hoggers, there will be not tailgaters. Everyone will just drive smoothly and reach their destination happily in one piece.

Nowadays whenever i meet a road hogger, I will tailgate to

• Praise 1

Yawn. I only care about other road users who give a thought about fellow drivers, who do not irritates & inconvinent other drivers.

If majority of the drivers have the common sense to give way to a faster driver who wants to overtake, why can't you?

Edited by Flameblade