TP: Road hogging is an offence but tailgating is not

Sw20

Never in my statement that implied that i'm doing a favour slowing down. I do not condone road hoggers nor driving at excessive speed. 

It does look from the response that most here drives in excessive speed disregarding the law & safety of the other road users and think it's right.

You think driving straight is safe?? I had a friend speeding on a straight road, lost control, hit & destroyed a lamp post & almost lost his live. Go ahead by all means if you think it's safe, it's your life not mine. 

It seems that 'selective reading' is part of your agenda and if you see it that way, ie, speed disregarding the law, so be it.  

Nobody will challenge as you are entitled to your opinion as much as we enforce the 'agree to disagree' statement.

↡ Advertisement

are you unwell? first time in a long time you made PERFECT SENSE! :grin: :grin: [thumbsup]

go see that bomoh @vratenza if not well [laugh]

Thank u boss [:p]

U know doggie la, usually quite easy going but when it comes to a topic doggie feels strongly about....then the doggie's color come out liao [laugh]

• Praise 3

It seems that 'selective reading' is part of your agenda and if you see it that way, ie, speed disregarding the law, so be it.  

Nobody will challenge as you are entitled to your opinion as much as we enforce the 'agree to disagree' statement.

Well comments here largely based on assumptions & selective reading. I was labeled as a road hogger without ppl here knowing how i drive. Never did i challenge them as it's in their assumed opinion. 

Well comments here largely based on assumptions & selective reading. I was labeled as a road hogger without ppl here knowing how i drive. Never did i challenge them as it's in their assumed opinion. 

ok then.  So does not affect you as you are not a hogger...so be it.

no need to clarify lah....

As long as one is keeping at 90km/h in 1st lane regardless of gap in front it is not considered road hogging.

there's no selective reading to the above mentioned.

you are literally saying you have no situational awareness.

if i see a QQ want to go faster than me, so be it, I just move left.

so difficult ah?

Never in my statement that implied that i'm doing a favour slowing down. I do not condone road hoggers nor driving at excessive speed. 

It does look from the response that most here drives in excessive speed disregarding the law & safety of the other road users and think it's right.

You think driving straight is safe?? I had a friend speeding on a straight road, lost control, hit & destroyed a lamp post & almost lost his live. Go ahead by all means if you think it's safe, it's your life not mine. 

why did he lose control?

so difficult ah?

must post bideo when that happen hor...

Your fren must be kayu driver.

When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.

Driving in US is nothing lah.  In fact, sup sup water.  Come & drive in China.

• Praise 1

so difficult ah?

I know... Cruise control with keeping in lane mode...  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Can go and try India too? 

• Praise 1

Members here largely do not know each other on personal basis. There must be some assumption before striking a conversation. Everyone is an ass at some point of time.

China sup sup water. Come drive in Vietnam.

Members here largely do not know each other on personal basis. There must be some assumption before striking a conversation. Everyone is an ass at some point of time.

China sup sup water. Come drive in Vietnam.

I had ride bicycle in HCM.

@radx knows @porker.

Durian tree everywhere

Edited by Davidtch

why did he lose control?

Think was mechanical or electronic failure, brake was activated on one side the the car was pulled to the left.

so difficult ah?

That was not my comment.

Edited by Keei
↡ Advertisement